Chapter 177: Killing banquet

The filming of "Supreme Swordsmen" twists and turns, and finally ushered in the killing youth, the whole crew up and down, whether it is an actor or a staff member, there is a bright smile on his face.

After the last filming, the whole crew was completely relieved and cheered.

"During this time, I have caused a lot of trouble for everyone, and I have troubled you to take care of me a lot. Today, I invite everyone to have a good meal, which is a guilt." Luo Lingxing said to everyone with a smile. .

Sun Xueyou walked over and smiled and patted Luo Lingxing's shoulder and said, "Today is a good day to kill you, where can you be treated? But your meal will definitely not let you escape, everyone said ? "

"Yes, so today, Sun Dao stopped to talk heartily when he invited guests.

"Yes, Sun Dao invites guests. ,," Sun Dao invites guests, Sun Dao invites guests! "Sun Dao invites guests." "

Everyone cheered. Sun Xueyou's bold hand waved and said, "Precise, the location is up to you. We will hold the killing feast tonight. This time is really hard for everyone."

"Oye!" The staff also cheered.

In this case, Luo Lingxing had no choice but to say: "Well, when everyone is free, let me know that I will owe it."

Probably because the crew is killing, everyone is in a good mood. Even the entertainers who are usually a little bit suspicious are now talking and laughing on the way back to the hotel to prepare for the banquet in the evening.

"Luo Shao, I have already bought the spaceship ticket tonight." He Yi reported in a whisper beside Luo Lingxing, "Brother Chen said he would come over to pick us up."

"Tell Brother Chen that you don't need him to pick it up, and it's not too early to return to Dixing. Let him rest early." Luo Lingxing urged.

Chen Hongliang had already left the movie star and returned to the Emperor Star two days ago. After all, after the crew was killed, the Golden Fox Film Festival would open soon, so he needed to go back to make final preparations, especially to look after Guan Anhua. .

In fact, the rest of the crew were buying the spaceship tickets for the next day, but Luo Lingxing could n’t wait to get back to Dixing quickly. Although it ’s not clear where this urgent feeling originated, there was a The voice told him that he would leave tonight, so he planned to obey the voice in his heart and let He Yi buy the ticket for tonight.

"Well, I will send a brief message to Brother Chen." He Yiying said.

Go back to the room and pack all the luggage, then put it in the space button, so that after the killing feast is over, you can go directly to the space station.

The killing feast is also a small banquet. The stars have always paid attention to their external appearance. Therefore, all the people present were men wearing smart suits and women wearing beautiful evening dresses.

Sun Xueyou's choice of hotel this time is relatively large, and the dining choice is self-service, which can fully satisfy everyone's different tastes, and can also give everyone a place to communicate freely. After all, many artists present on the scene may cooperate There will be cooperation next time, so it is not harmful to their star journey to build relationships and accumulate contacts in advance.

When Luo Lingxing arrived with He Yi, he stood in a corner and ate in a low-key way. Unfortunately, as a regular guest on this hot search list and a constant producer of topics, there was another major general who was a fiance, even if Luo Ling Star can't help with low-key. Everyone's eyes are like installing radar. He can always search him out from all corners and then walk towards him holding a glass of wine.