Chapter 81: Exchange gifts

The Royal Plaza is one of the most popular places of Dixing, so it receives thousands of people every day, and the rooftop restaurant of the Royal Plaza becomes the most popular place for these customers to rest and dine.

It's almost time to eat now, so there are a lot of people eating, and Han Junzhan and Luo Lingxing are lucky and caught up with the last private room.

"What do you want to order?" The waiter asked respectfully.

Han Junzhan handed the menu to Luo Lingxing, beckoning him to order.

Luo Lingxing flipped through the well-made menu book, looked at the delicate food on it, and said, "This, this and this ..."

In fact, Luo Lingxing didn't know much about the names of these dishes, but fortunately, they were all accompanied by pictures under the name of the dishes. He still understood the pictures. He ordered four dishes and a soup.

"Please wait two, we will serve the two soon." The waiter smiled and wrote down their menu, and then exited the room respectfully.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Han Junzhan stood up and said.

Luo Lingxing nodded, leaving him alone in the private room, and boredly opened the terminal and brushed Weibo.

Brushing Weibo is a new interest that he has discovered since he opened Weibo. Looking at other people 's Weibo and the comments of the following fans is a very interesting thing. It can be used to pass time when boring.

"Little Lord, you see that there are only two on your poor Weibo. We do n't ask you to post one a day, but someday send me one, let 's lick the screen tAt." Bo, we have no spiritual food. "

"Did Lord Xiao have taken other plays recently, I have watched" Witch Allure "three times!"

"I've read it all ten times. Will I say this?" I didn't read much, I just brushed it dozens of times. "

"The interaction between the little prince and the leader in the play is really cute, and I love it too much."

"That must be there. The cute young lord who can't martial arts is protected by martial arts strong leaders. This is simply the most common JQ."

"Others are all around the leader, they protect the leader. As a result, the little lord is beside the leader, and he is protected by the leader. I am too loving. I accidentally fell into the" Yang Luo "pit."

"Hold the paw upstairs, I am also Yang Luofen, and here is the Yang Luo sugar point edited by the girl, pointing the way-? Address."

"Aoao ... Yangluo loves so much, I hope that Luoluo and Meng Meng will be on the show together, and send us more sugar for us to eat. I don't think it's too much."

Luo Lingxing looked at the girl who commented below and went all the way to the "Yang Luo" cp. It was a bit puzzled. What did Yang Luo mean? Why did everyone mention it so excitedly? Connection, Luo Lingxing just wanted to open it to find out, and found that the door of the private room was opened, and looked up subconsciously.

"Why are you?" The person standing at the door obviously did not expect that Luo Lingxing would be in the private room, and exclaimed suddenly.

Luo Lingxing looked clearly at the person coming, and his brows were tight, obviously unhappy.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, we can't stop it." The waiter bowed his head to apologize to Luo Lingxing, and was anxious.

They are already disturbing the customer for dinner. If the customer is reported to the superior, his bonus this month will be lost, so I can't help but complain about the two of them who suddenly broke in.