Chapter 175: Nishi was narrow

Black powder 1: Hehe, your face is really big. It ’s up to you to decide who likes and dislikes others. I really think that Luo Lingxing people love each other, and others must like him. Abound, people will be scolded by others when they pass by

Black powder 2: Don't make trouble, but nowadays, there are major generals who support the waist. Of course, the waist plate is hard, and we must be careful when we talk, so as not to be concerned about it.

Luofen 233: You envy jealousy and hate, your face hurts, you should be beaten up, didn't you want to see us beaten at the time, who was beaten now?

Passerby 2: I was Luo Fan before, and later I turned to passers-by because of these reports. I felt very ashamed. Although I did n’t follow the blackspots with the little prince, I did n’t always believe in the little prince after all. Fan, little prince, sorry!

Passerby 3: I am also a fan of passers-by. I just wanted to say sorry to the little prince.

Luofan 666: Well, everyone will stop meeting, as long as we are united within Luofen, others ca n’t beat us, do n’t pay attention to those black powders. With these time and energy, we might as well support the little prince, We must be the most solid backing of the little prince Luo Fan 888: in the future, we will ignore those black powders that are slamming. We will be a wise intellectual powder. In the fan circle, we are the image and face of the little prince. We want to let other fans Let's see how good our little prince is.

After this conference, a lot of things have changed. The reporters have guessed that the previous negative reports of Luo Lingxing must have been deliberately planted and smeared. The artists who waited for watching the good show had even more sullen expressions. There is also the growth of Luo Fans.

In the past, there were many low-level brain powders in Luofen. Once they encountered things related to Luolingxing, they like to pinch with other people ’s fans. As the saying goes, brain powders are ten blacks. In fact, many star powders are brains. The fans attracted them, and the stars did n’t like it or were helpless, but there was no way. Those brain fans would like to do this because they liked them, and because the fans were younger, the glass heart was heavier. The celebrities may mention that they might break their glass hearts, and eventually the powder will turn black, and it will be even more detrimental. Therefore, for such things, everyone naturally assumes that they have not noticed.

Luo Fan has undergone a major cleansing after this incident. Most of the younger brain remnants have turned to passers-by or turned black. The rest are basically rational and mature fans. In this way, Luo Lingxing fans Although the quantity has dropped, the quality has improved a lot, making many stars very envious.

Of course, after the press conference, the number of fans that fell has not only made up, but even higher in popularity than before. Even the "Supreme Swordsman" has not been broadcast first.

"Haha, those of you who want to frame you, it is estimated that your lungs will explode at the moment, right?" Chen Hongliang said happily.

Those people wanted Luo Lingxing's popularity to fall, but in the end, not only did it not fall but increased a lot, but it was hype for Luo Lingxing so many times, so he should also thank those people, just not Know who is behind this?

"They don't think they have time to get angry about it." Luo Lingxing said quietly. Those few people are probably busy with their own affairs at this moment. Where else can they manage their affairs in the entertainment industry.

Chen Hongliang knew that Luo Lingxing knew who was the main messenger behind this incident, and he knew that the other party would certainly be able to handle this matter properly, so he did not bother to ask.