Chapter 200: Dean's warning

The vacation soon ended, because the list of actors in "My Little Uncle" has been set, and it is almost time to start shooting.

"My Little Uncle" is a small-cost light comedy, and the audience is relatively small. It is reasonable that it is not the best choice for Luo Lingxing who is in the rising stage of his career. The Supreme Double Hero was set before. At that time, I did not expect Luo Lingxing to be the best supporting actor to win the Golden Fox Award. If he defaulted now, he would have to pay a certain amount of penalty.

However, Luo Lingxing does not intend to breach the contract. Although the film has a low cost and a small audience, the script is quite interesting. It is not the same as the role he has played in before. He likes it so he plans to continue to participate. Shooting.

For the choice of Luo Lingxing, Chen Hongliang generally does not interfere much. He knows that Luo Lingxing usually looks very gentle, but in fact his temper is very stubborn, as long as he decides what others say, he will not let him have anything What has changed can be seen from the holiday after the end of the Golden Fox Film Festival.

Others ca n’t wait for this time to be used every minute and every second. After all, it ’s because of the best period of career advancement, and it ’s easier to take over work, and the choice is greater. I could n’t get in touch, so I could n’t let the agent feel more worried.

In the past, it was Chen Hongliang who was heart-wrenching. Now that Guan Anhua takes over Luo Lingxing, he also feels Chen Hongliang's original feelings, but the two men regret each other.

"My Little Uncle" is directed by the new director Feng Ruiyu. Although he is a newcomer in the director's world, he is very personal and very talented. The film shot takes a different route, so although the audience is more Small, but the chances of winning are relatively large. If you can win an award with this film, it will be more helpful to your future career. "Guan Anhua first popularized the director of Luo Lingxing before entering the crew Information.

This is the first crew that Guan Anhua entered after returning to the brokerage circle. Naturally, he did not want to make any mistakes.

"Well." Luo Lingxing listened quietly, keeping all the information the other party said in his mind.

"This time the filming location was at Dixing, and the crew also arranged a hotel. If you do n’t want to stay in a hotel, you can go home and live after the end of the day, but I suggest it is best to stay in a hotel. It ’s not necessary to start shooting when I ’m out. It ’s convenient to stay at the hotel at any time. ”Guan Anhua continued to tell.

"I know." Luo Lingxing responded obediently, but he already had an idea in mind.

Back in the evening, Luo Lingxing took the initiative to go to Han Junzhan and explain to him the time and problems before shooting.

"Brother Guan suggested that I had better stay in the hotel during the shooting." Luo Lingxing confessed honestly.

Han Junzhan was very happy about Luo Lingxing's initiative to confess. Does this mean that the other party has regarded himself as his husband?

"Isn't it filming in Dixing? When we come back together, we don't stay in the hotel, where is the hotel comfortable." Han Junzhan said, they will be able to be more together in the future, who made them public. Not necessarily, sometimes it may be too late after shooting. "Luo Lingxing continued, the other party is also an actor, should know this.

"I'm afraid of anything. I'll be with you for as long as I want." Han Junzhan automatically lights up his love-speaking skills.

Luo Lingxing's face was reddish, but he noticed the meaning of Han Junzhan's words: "Are you going to the crew to accompany me?"