Chapter 167: Chasing daughter-in-law

Sun Xueyou looked at the long list of Yefan's comments below, and suddenly he had a big head. To know that other people's fans can ignore them, but Ye Luohan's fans can't ignore them, it is because of the other party's The number of fans is too large, and then the combat effectiveness is also high, and there are many talents. If you ignore them, what they said is really likely to be done.

Alas ... I feel that their crew has suffered a lot from the beginning to now. Finally, it has been a little smoother, and the result has returned to the starting point.

"Director Sun, what are we going to do? We have already shot one-third. If we change the protagonist at this time, we must start again, and ... Xiaoluo is also one of the investors now. Maybe our drama won't be able to be shot. "The deputy director is also worried.

"Wait, wait to see the situation." Sun Xueyou said tangled. In fact, he didn't want to change Luo Lingxing. Whether it was investment, or his acting and image, they were all in line with Huangfu Oak. He felt that apart from Luo Ling Star, he may never find the second Huangfu oak.

"It can only be so." The deputy director sat carefully watching the official blog and kept up to date with the latest developments of the official blog.

The result was less than an hour later, and the comment below on the official blog instantly changed the direction of the wind.

"Director Sun, look at it quickly. The commentary has changed.", The deputy director said excitedly.

"Let's see." Sun Xueyou opened the comment again. Sure enough, the following comments clamoring for the replacement of Luo Lingxing were gone, and more of them supported Luo Lingxing, especially adding a sentence: Since the male **** Support, I have to support it, so trouble others not to replace the words of Luo Lingxing, otherwise the male **** will be angry.

The reason that Yefan could change so much was definitely related to Yeluohan, so they went to Yeluohan ’s Weibo page and found out that a new Weibo was released a few minutes ago.

Ye Luohan V: I believe in Luo Luo.

There is no redundant words, no redundant explanations, just punctuation, six words, but instantly pushed the speech into the other direction. If you can do this, it is probably Ye Luohan.

"It's great, this time, there should be a lot less negative discussions on the Internet. It's really worthy of the night god, and only he has such an influence." The deputy director admired that he could achieve this level. But it is not just the degree of superstars, it is indeed the first person of entertainment.

With the support of Ye Luohan, at least Ye Fan will no longer have any comments on this matter, but the fans of other stars are still very active.

After the filming in the afternoon, when Luo Lingxing entered the virtual network, Miao Honghong was already waiting in the appointed place.

Miao Honghong's heart is actually very nervous. In the past, the stars she contacted in the star-chasing report were not very big. Therefore, her reports were not very valuable. Naturally, her status in the company could not be improved. After the conference of Junling Studio, her position in the company has improved a lot, and the articles she wrote will be in the headline every time. Although all of this has luck in it, she is still very grateful to Jun Ling Studio ’s, after all, the turning point of her work was given by them. So this time something happened to Luo Lingxing. Although the editor-in-chief made her try her best to approach Luo Lingxing and dig inside, she did n’t agree. After all, this kind of ruinous thing, especially this person still indirectly gave her the benefactor of the job transition, even if it was true, she didn't want to go, just did not expect that she did not go, but the other party took the initiative to find it, nor Will come to him to find out what happened to her.