Chapter 107: Saved Xiaobai

After staying in the rescue cabin overnight, Luo Lingxing decided to go a little further and take a look.

The surrounding woods have been surveyed by Luo Lingxing, and basically there is not much danger. At most, some small beasts have finally become his Chinese food.

A little starlight flashed in Luo Lingxing's eyes, and he was still a little excited. Originally, when he went back this time, he planned to find a chance to hone his spiritual power. However, this world is not the same as the world where his previous life was. Too many clues.

The best experience in the previous life is to go to the forest and consolidate the strength through continuous battles with the wild beasts. No matter how bad it is, you can also learn from your peers.

It's a pity here, let alone walking together, even if you can find someone to learn from, you can't find it, because he dare not dare to use spirit to fight with others at all, fearing that his secret will be exposed before his strength is not strong enough.

And now he has come to such an unmanned forest. If there are more powerful beasts in the forest, wouldn't it just be a natural place to experience?

Thinking of this, Luo Lingxing was eager to try.

Perhaps it was Luo Lingxing who was lucky enough to think about something. When he walked out of the rescue cabin ten miles away, he suddenly found the paw prints of a large beast. Looking at the size of the paw prints, the volume of the beast might exceed three or four meters. It's a big beast.

Luo Lingxing walked along the paw prints of the beast, the consciousness was always released, guarding the surrounding situation, if there was a **** smell in the air.

His eyes narrowed, Luo Lingxing locked in one direction, and ran forward quickly. He soon heard the fighting sounds and screams of the beasts, and even a slight shock on the ground, showing that the two beasts were fighting. It's too big.

With his small body, Luo Lingxing hid in the trunk and kept approaching quietly. Then he saw a white giant tiger fighting with a thick python. The python was at least ten meters long and thick. Embracing one person may not be able to hold it, it is now wrapped around the white tiger.

The white tiger was also three or four meters long, with blood stains on his body. He was obviously seriously injured, but he did not lose his fighting spirit. His sharp teeth kept tearing on the python. The sharp claws were also given to the python. Add a new wound.

But that's all. Luo Lingxing can see that the White Tiger is just the end of a strong crossbow. At most, he can only stick to it for a while. For the White Tiger who is still at a disadvantage, but still persevering, Luo Lingxing appreciates it. This reminded him of the partner in his previous life who had always followed him.

After he exploded, he didn't know what happened to the little friend. Fortunately, they signed an equal contract at that time, so even if he was gone, the little friend would not be hurt.

Baihu's physical strength is getting weaker and weaker, obviously he can't help himself yet, but the eyes of the rounded tiger burst into hatred and worry.

Worried? Luo Lingxing looked at Bai Hu's eyes, and then looked around. There was a cave not far from their struggle, and a few subtle whine came from it, just because the fighting sound was covered, if not It's hard to notice if you listen carefully.

This is the case. It turns out that this tiger mother was fighting with the python to this degree in order to save her own children. However, if the tiger mother died, then those little tiger cubs would have become the stomach of the python.