Betrayal

Obito's jutsu brought us to the border within seconds. The feeling of flying was still in my legs when I already moved forward but I was pulled back, my chest pressed tightly against his.

"Where in Konoha are you going?"

"My home."

He tensed against me, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist as he fisted my hair. "Not a sound. Do I make myself clear?"

I nodded, showing that I was willing to stay silent. I was willing to do anything as long as he allowed me to settle my running nerves. I needed to know just so I could stop the screaming voices in my head. "One look, that's all I'm asking for."

He stared at him, the small visible eye through the mask reading my features before he nodded. "Okay."

We appeared in my living room without a sound. He held a finger to his lips, a last warning to remain silent before he released me. Stealthily I made my way down the corridor, Obito moving behind me only a step away.

The door to our bedroom was closed and I strained my ears to ear. I didn't know what I was expecting. Moaning? The sound of the bed squicking? Whatever I expected, it wasn't there and I felt the tension simmer down.

I turned around, ready to get back when my heart broke.

"Kashi"

A whisper, nothing more. A soft, moaned version of his name that fell from another woman's lips. My hand trembled as I lifted it to grab the handle, bringing it down slowly and fearing what I would see.

I swear I could hear the breaking of my heart.

Kakashi, lying on his back, Anko straddling him and slowly moving up and down over his length. Her hands positioned on his chest, his hands on her hips, guiding her movements. He had his eyes closed, his head tilted back as he grunted lowly. She threw her head back, her pace increasing before my eyes.

"Kashi," she moaned again, her nails raking over his chest. He brought one hand up to her neck, pulling her down and kissing her deeply.

I moved forward, my mouth hanging open and a sob escaping me. But before I could let it out, a hand was placed over my mouth and we were transported away.

We reappeared at the training grounds, only a few feet away from the K.I.A. stone. Obito's hand released my mouth and he quickly turned me around, pulling me into his wide chest.

"I'm sorry Y/n-chan."

His words. His kindness. That's what broke me. The air was knocked out of my lungs, my legs collapsing from under me. A scream escaped me as my tears started to fall. I would have fallen to the ground if Obito hadn't been holding me. I clung to him, trying to find my footing but failed time after time until Obito finally picked me up, unable to look at my stumbling form any longer.

"He doesn't deserve you Y/n," Obito whispered as he held me close. "He never did."

The sound of his voice. The warmth of his body. Everything he was right now when I needed it. With trembling hands, I took hold of his mask and pulled it away.

"What are you doing?"

I couldn't find my voice. I could only see his face through the blur of tears that streamed down my cheeks. I lifted my head, bringing my lips against his and kissing him. Hesitant at first, more demanding as seconds passed.

"Make me forget," I begged in between kisses, desperate to feel anything other than the pain in my chest. "Make it go away."

He started walking. His lips still connected with mine, our tongues never stopping their passionate dance. He readjusted me in his arms, my legs now wrapped around his waist until my back hit something hard.

Obito's hold on my bum was released, my legs touching the ground again as his hands started to work on my clothes. He undressed me slowly, his lips following the trail his hands set. Kisses to my abdomen, slowly moving up to my chest and returning to my lips.

I wasn't as patient as Obito. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and tore it open. This was taking too long. Too much pain running through me.
I pulled the string that held up his pants, pushing the waistband and his boxers down until his member sprung out. My hand wrapped around him, eagerly pumping him.

His hand slipped in my panties, finding my core hot and dripping wet. He slipped two fingers inside me, pumping them agonizingly slow. "Are you sure," he moaned in my ear, his breath hot on my skin. "You don't have to do this Y/n."

"Stop talking," I growled, bringing his lips back to mine. I turned around, grinding my half clothed ass against his erection. "Make me forget."

*** Obito's Pov ***

Torn. Stuck between a rock and a hard place. The moment she opened the door and the scene before her registered in her mind, I knew I would get my chance. I slammed a hand over her mouth, muffling the sob that escaped her but not fast enough. I could see Kakashi sit up but he wouldn't be able to see us. The only thing he might have seen was the last of the swirl that my jutsu created.

I reappeared on the training grounds, the first place that came to mind.
Holding her now was like holding cracked glass. She could break, one wrong move that was all it would take for me to break her completely. And while that had been my intention from the beginning, I now found myself hesitant to make the move.

"I'm sorry Y/n-chan."

I meant it. Why? I did not know but I did. I couldn't stand to watch her crumble. "He doesn't deserve you. He never did."

Her hands moved to my mask and pulled it away. The plastic hitting the ground with a thud.

"What are you doing?"

She was trying to hold on. A last desperate attempt to keep herself afloat before the waves of sorrow and heartbreak would pull her under.

"Make me forget," She begged in between kisses. She felt smaller, more fragile than only an hour ago. "Make it go away," she whimpered, bringing her lips back to mine.

She changed. Before my eyes, she changed. The desperation that erupted inside her made her good judgment falter. She kissed me. Soft as first, growing desperate and demanding. I turned her around in my arms, my hands under her ass as I walked to the K.i.a. stone and slammed her against it.

I released her legs, my hands working on removing her shirt gently but she caught me by surprise when I felt my shirt being torn away from my body. Her hand worked on the ties of my pants, no second spared before he slipped her hand in my boxers and palmed me.

I shoved a hand in her panties, her core already dripping and waiting for me to bring her to her climax. "Are you sure," I asked one last time, my resolve breaking when I felt her walls clench down around my fingers. "You don't have to do this Y/n."

"Stop talking," she growled, slamming her lips against mine. Only a second, just a second we kissed before she turned around and started to grind her plump ass against my crotch. "Make me forget."

I looked down, my hands on her hips as she tormented me when I spotted it. On the back of her panties, the Hatake crest. Fury raced through me, blinding me from any restraint I had within me.

I tore away the panties, destroying the fabric in my rage. Angry burn decorated her hips but I ignored them. "Hands on the wall. Now."
She listened, her hands on the cold stone, only a few inches away from my carved out name. I kneeled behind her and roughly shoved her legs apart, her drenched core on display for me.

I latched onto her. Her hot dripping core in my mouth, my tongue thrusting into her as she screamed in bliss. She tasted sweet, like candy.
Her legs trembled, her release rushing closer and closer as I kept eating her. "Obito..." she whimpered, her head thrown back while the clouds above us broke. She rain slammed down on us, my torn up shirt clinging to my body as I increased my pace, eager to get her to explode in my mouth.

"Obito!"

She screamed as she climaxed, her release dripping down my chin as I tried to catch it all. A flash of lighting above us and I stood up, flipping her around and lifting her. Her back once against slammed against the KIA stone, my dick pressing against her entrance.

I snapped my hips, burying myself inside her. She groaned in my neck, her teeth sinking into my skin. I bucked into her, fast and hard. I wanted to bruise her insides, fill her with my cum until she didn't remember one else than me. I used gravity to my advantage, lifting her and allowing her to fall, far enough to bury myself inside her completely.

"Y/n," I growled as I bit her neck, my tongue swiping over the abused spot before repeating the action on her skin again. "I want to feel you cum," I ordered, slamming her down on me harder. "Make that perfect pussy clench around me."

Her eyes were closed, her mouth hanging open. Rain slammed down harder, her moans muffled by the intensity of the rain. "So close," was all that I could hear as I slammed into her harder, more force. Eager to get her to climax, eager to reach my high but then, a name tumbled from her lips, her eyes closed and her mind somewhere else. "Kakashi..."

How could she? How could she think about him while she had just caught him red-handed? While I was buried inches deep inside her. Pure white-hot fury took over and I let go of any reservations I had. I could have fucked her through the cold hard stone that was pressed against her back. I heard her groan in pain but I couldn't care less. I fucked for my own release now and then I felt her tumble over the edge. Her walls clenched down and sunk me in. My seed filled her core, my hips thrusting a few slobby last times before they stilled.

I retracted myself and let go, her body falling limp to the wet floor as the rain continued to slam down. I was still panting, anger keeping me upright. I grabbed her torn up panties and fished a kunai out of my pouch and walked back to the stone, my eyes fixated on my name. With all the force I had, I slammed the kunai through her panties and the stone, dangling there for all who came to see. And I wanted them to see. I wanted him to see. I wanted him to know. That I, Obito Uchiha, had thoroughly fucked his wife against the Kia stone he so regularly visited. Faking that he felt regret for his actions. Faking that he cared.

And now, she knew. Y/n had seen it with her own eyes. And although I was furious that she had called his name, I vowed that I would make her see. Her eyes might have been damaged, her brain would know. She would know the terrible things he had done. She would know what kind of person he really was. No longer would he be able to hide behind the facade he had hidden behind for so long. His wife would know. And she would come running for me. Eager to get love, desperate for sex. I would have her, and then when he least expected it. I would kill her. Right before his eyes. Like he had done to me. Y/n would become to him what Rin had been to me. He would adore her but just her memory. Because she wouldn't be here anymore. He would long for her, dream about her and cry her name. But she wouldn't be here. Just like Rin.