Training

[A/n: It's so bloody f*cking hot over here it isn't even funny anymore... 40 degrees (or 104 Fahrenheit for those who give a sh*t... So from your, somewhat overheated author-chan, Keep it Cool Babes! Author-chan out!]

"Okay Naruto, you know what to do. Go and practice." Kakashi said as he grabbed the famous green novel out of his pouch and started reading again.

I rolled my eyes, making a face towards Yamato as I stepped past Kakashi and towards Naruto. "In total opposite of my lazy-ass husband," I looked over my shoulder to witness Kakashi glance over his book before turning back and facing Naruto again, "I will show you the basics of this technique Naruto." I released the knucklehead's shoulders and bend down to grab one of the fallen leaves. I held it up in between the tips of my fingers, showing it to Naruto. "I'm going to cut this leave with just my chakra Naruto."

Naruto opened his mouth, knowing the blond goofball he was going to tell me that it wasn't possible but before he could react, the leave already split into two parts, the cut running perfectly through the center. "Now grab I leave," I instructed Naruto as I picked up another one and placed it between my hands. Naruto quickly followed my order, holding his leave just the way I was holding mine. "Now close your eyes and visualize your chakra cutting the leave in half. It should be sharp like a knife but not hard enough to damage the skin on your hands."

Naruto eagerly nodded, his blond hair swaying in the wind. Just when he tensed his muscles and was ready to start channeling his chakra he was interrupted by Kakashi. "Huse your shadow clones Naruto. It will make this exercise go much faster." Kakashi waved towards Yamato to come closer and turned back to Naruto. "And that gives me time to work with (y/n)-chan."

Naruto opened his mouth to say something but Kakashi already grabbed my waist and we poofed away, leaving Naruto alone with Yamato to do his training.

We re-appeared a few training grounds further, my waist still in Kakashi's firm grip. "Lazy-ass husband?" Kakashi asked as he pushed me back until I was pressed between a tree and Kakashi's firm upper body.

"Yeah you know you're lazy wh-"

Within the flash of a second, Kakashi's mask was pulled down and his lips slammed against mine, successfully shutting me up as his tongue slipped inside my mouth. Kakashi's kiss was overpowering me. My legs became like jelly, my knees almost giving out by the sheer passion of Kakashi's kiss. My hands tugged on Kakashi's silver locks, extracting groans from the copy cat. He pressed the growing bulge in his pants against my lower abdomen, rubbing it up and down against my skin to let me know what kind of effect I had on him.

"This is such a drag... working with perverts..."

"Hush Shikamaru! This is inspirational for my book!"

I forcefully shoved Kakashi of me, watching with large eyes towards Jiraiya, who was busy scribbling in his notebook and Shikamaru, who was busy watching the clouds drift by in the bright blue sky.

"J-Jiraiya?"

Jiraiya gazed over his notebook, his dark eyes crunched up in a smile as he watched my amazed facial expression. "In the flesh (y/n)-chan! But you used to call me Master Jiraiya, what happened there?" He mocked as he stepped closer to pull me into a bone-crushing hug.

I could hear Kakashi behind me chuckle as he stepped closer while Shikamaru let out an annoyed sigh before he dropped down and laid on his back, watching the clouds. "This is even a bigger drag than I anticipated..."

"J-jirai-ya... Suf-foc-cating..." I quicked until Jiraiya released me from his muscular arms. His hands remained on my arms as he pushed me back a bit to inspect my face. "So when can I expect to become an uncle again? It's been too long that this place has seen a baby produced by strong shinobi!"