The untold story of Y/n and Asuma - Part 2

I've spent at least three months off and on in Asuma apartment. He let me. No questions asked. It was a good thing that his apartment was on the outskirts of Konoha. It prevented strange questions from our comrades since nobody saw where I was going when I announced I would leave.

Whenever I would stay the night, we fell into an easy and laid back routing quickly. We would wake up, get ready and head out for our missions. Most of our missions weren't together but when they were, we were perverted. The tension of the mission always drove Asuma to relieve his tension on my body. And I let him. Hell, I even enjoyed it.

Quickies against a tree with our team members walking by one a few yards. Angry sex in a cave when one of our enemies were able to scratch my body with whatever kind of weapon they carried. Passionate sex in an almost deserted hot spring. We did it all.

Asuma became important in my life. Whenever I felt lost, he was there to guide me back. When I was angry, he let me blow off steam by either lending me his body in training or bed. When I cried, he pulled me against his chest and lovingly caressed my back and hair. Whispering soothing words in my ear until I either cried myself to sleep or my tears dried or I was able to pull myself together again.

I felt comfort in his warm and strong embrace. His scent, deep, musky and a hint of smoke that was always present, gave me a sense of security.

I was content with the way things were going, until Asuma, unexpectedly had a visitor over.

Yamato. I didn't avoid my best friend but at the same time, I did. I don't even know why I was avoiding him. Maybe it was the feeling of shame. Knowing very well that my self-proclaimed brother wouldn't like the fact that I sought comfort in another man's arm. Or maybe it was because I couldn't stand the fact that his eyes were always watching me so intensely. As if he expected me to break when somebody would say Itachi's name.

The memory in my mind is still livid. I stepped into Asuma's apartment after a short two-day mission. The weather had been harsh and rain had been slamming down on me for the whole duration of my mission. I was drenched, cold and tired. My body was cold and trembling, the skin feeling as if thousands and thousands of needles were stinging me and the only thing I wanted was to take a shower and allow Asuma's body heat to warm me up.

It was quiet in the apartment but the lights were on so Asuma had to be home. My shoes were kicked into the corner and I hastily unbuttoned my pants to peel off my wet pants, the fabric sticking to my legs and bum. I decided to see if I could tempt Asuma to join me in the shower. I dropped my wet pants to the ground with a mischievous smirk on my face. My shirt followed suit, landing on the floor with a soft thud. The door to the open kitchen/living room was closed but I figured Asuma would be there, maybe even waiting for me so I decided to be bold. I unclasped my bra and flung it into the hallway as well, not minding where it would land.

I threw open the door and stepped in, smirking towards the bearded man who had a shocked facial expression as he saw my almost naked form walk in.

"Wanna join me in the sho- O fuck!"

I turned around and slammed the door shut behind me. my cheeks were the brightest shade of red and I groaned at the embarrassment that washed over me.

"You're having sex with Y/n?!" Yamato's furious voice boomed through the apartment, making me cringe all the more. I wanted to disappear. Just sink into the ground and never come up again but that wasn't going to happen. "What the fuck are you doing now?!" Yamato yelled angrily. The opened just a crack and a pair of sweatpants and a shirt were tossed into the hallway before the door closed again.