Something to look back on

Rain. Droplets of water started to fall from heaven but we didn't care. The only care we both had was to see the other. To see the explosion of pure bliss on the other's face as they reached their high.

Kakashi lowered his pace, only jogging until he reached for whatever spot it was he was looking for. A large willow appeared and I saw Kakashi's lips curl up in a smile underneath his dark mask. Suddenly eager again, he rushed forward until we moved through the small branches and leaves that formed a curtain. Kakashi lowered me to the ground but his hands remained on my hips.

Slowly my hand moved up to his face. My fingers hooked under the fabric of his mask, pulling down the cloth that was between me and my most precious sight. Kakashi's lips. They were curled up in a smile. His eyes lovingly staring down at me but in the depth of the mismatched orbs, a small fire started. Lust grew rapidly between us as my fingers moved to grab the zipper of his vest.

My eyes never left his. They were linked and neither of us was willing to break the connection. I pushed the fest of his shoulders. Letting it drop to the ground with a thud. Cold fingers ran over my body, following the waistband of my pants until they moved to the hem of my shirt and started to lift it. A cold breeze pushed its way through the curtain of leaves. I shivered lightly, biting my lips as Kakashi's hands started to push down my pants and panties. I stepped out of them, kicking the now useless fabric out of the way.

"So beautiful," Kakashi whispered as he pushed the cups of my bra out of the way. He kept looking up at me. His Sharingan started spinning as he took a nipple in his mouth and suckled on it. His hand slipped between my legs, gliding over my slit before he pushed two fingers inside of me.

"So wet, all for me?" Kakashi asked before he started nibbling on my nipple again.

"Kashi," I moaned loudly, bucking my hips against his hand. I wanted to close my eyes but I couldn't. I couldn't stop looking at Kakashi as he destroyed my ability to think with only his mouth and fingers.

Kakashi's kisses traveled from my chest towards my stomach as he sunk down on his knees. Sloppy kisses and nibbles that went all the way down until he reached my core. With his free hand, he pushed my right leg up. It leaned on his shoulder as his mouth moved closer and closer to where I needed him. His tongue ran lazily over my folds. I trembled in excitement, my hands running through the unruly silver locks.

"So eager," Kakashi whispered against my lower lips before he pushed his tongue between them. He flicked my clit, extracting the loudest moan ever from me. The way his tongue leisurely ran over my folds and twirled around my clit, the way he was staring u at me, the fact that we were outside. It all added to the fever that ran across my skin. My head tilted back and my eyes closed involuntarily but the sweet torment between my legs immediately stopped.

"Look at me."

My eyes shot open at Kakashi's demand. Kakashi sounded dominant. the tone of his voice not leaving the smallest space for discussion.

My leg was placed back on the ground and Kakashi quickly rose to his feet again. His pants and boxers were lowered just enough to let his erection spring free. 10 inches of pure delight. I swallowed the drool that formed in my mouth and bit my lip in anticipation. His large, gloved hands were placed on the curves of my bum and slowly but certainly he picked me up from the ground. I wrapped my legs around Kakashi's waist. Watching him intently as the tip of his dick poked around my entrance. "Please Kashi," I begged as I tilted my hips, trying to guide him to where my body burned for his touch.

"Do it," He urged as he moved his hips back so I could reach between us. With a steady hand, I moved his dick to my entrance. Kakashi slammed his hips forward, burying all his inches inside me.