"You haven't seen anything yet."

'My back is freaking killing me.'

The faint noise of a cart that was pushed through a hallway and soft footsteps that followed slowly drifted into my consciousness. Busier steps that followed and voices who discussed something as they went by. I wasn't laying on the grass of the training ground but tucked away in a hospital bed to recuperate after Jiraiya's Rasengan.

Slowly but gradually my body started to wake up from the sleep-like state I was in. It ached all over but my back was by far the worst. 'This pain might be worse than when I broke my back...' I thought to myself as I fought to open my eyes.

My eyes fluttered open but I quickly squeezed them shut again because of the bright light that came from the fluorescent lighting. "Goddammit, Jiraiya... Talk about being harsh on a girl." I muttered to myself as I tried to push myself up with my hands but groaned in pain and laid back.

"You haven't seen anything yet. Get up."

I huffed when I recognized Jiraiya's voice from me right. I carefully moved my head so I was facing him. Jiraiya was sitting in a chair. His jacket thrown over one of the armrests, the fabric casually hanging over it and almost reaching the yellow hospital floor. He had grabbed the small bedside table and writing on a scroll. "Seriously Jiraiya? You're writing and I'm in pain. We can train again tomorrow."

I turned my head back and stared at the white ceiling of the hospital room. I could hear how Jiraiya rolled up the scroll and put away his ink. They chair squicked when he rose to his feet and he walked closer with big steps. They sounded heavy and steady and suddenly his face appeared above mine. His dark eyes squinted and his mouth twisted in a deep frown. "Don't be a baby. Get up," Jiraiya told me coldly as he stared down at me. His dark eyes were drilling themselves in mine and I could see the judgmental look in them but I didn't care. I was in pain and it was his fault for attacking me so harshly.

"Jiraiya you just drove a freaking Rasengan through my spine. Give a girl some time to recuperate." I muttered as I closed my eyes and tried to relax my body again. I was hoping that Jiraiya would take the hint but the legendary sannin had different plans for me.

Suddenly Jiraiya grabbed my shirt and forcefully pulled me from the bed. I screamed in pain as he held me up by my collar. "The Akatsuki aren't going to give you a second to recuperate when they fight you," Jiraiya screamed as he held me higher. Only the tips of my toes were touching the ground and even barely. "They will take you with them and use you for Kami knows what!" Jiraiya continued with a loud and stern voice.

Jiraiya dropped me to the ground and I collapsed immediately. I was gasping for air as the pain shot up and down my spine. "Goddammit Jiraiya!" I tried to push myself up with my hands, thinking that maybe Jiraiya was right but I whimpered every time my back moved and my arms just weren't finding the strength to push me off the ground.

"Get up," Jiraiya hissed as he folded his arms in front of his chest. "I can't believe that you were in the anbu. You're pathetic," he spat as leaned over. "Your clan would despise you if they saw you like this!"

"Fuck you Jiraiya!" I screamed as I lunged forward in rage. I forgot all about my pain when I grabbed his collar and pushed him against the wall, slamming his body against the hard concrete. My eyes started to glow a bright mint green color. "Fuck you and your training!"