"Do you really think that?"

[Recap]

I reached the small red Tori that announced a separate part of the graveyard. The part belonged to one clan. The Uchiha. I shivered slightly and turned around, trying to find what made me feel uncomfortable. 'It's like somebody is watching me...'

I slowly moved forward, sending out a bit of chakra as I tried to detect if somebody was near but I couldn't find anyone. 'Strange...' I had a bit of difficulty as I tried to remember if there were any obstacles in my path. I stumbled a couple of times and almost fell when I missed a stone that laid in the middle of my path but I managed to stay up. Finally, I felt like I was moving closer to the spot I was searching for.

My cane hit a new stone, and I bent down, letting my fingers trail over the carvings. "Fugaku-Sama...Mikoto-Sama... I'm so sorry for not coming sooner... I just didn't know what to say... I hope you're not mad..." Tears started to burn in my eyes but the dark cloth around my eyes immediately soaked up the water that fell from my eyes. I sniffled a bit as I let my hand glide over the stones, pushing away a few leaves that laid on top of the cold marble.

"Mother always told you to call her Chan, not Sama."

I quickly rose to my full length and turned around like I was hit by a whip.

"Itachi?!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Even now that you're married to Kakashi, you call out my name," Itachi said seriously. I could hear the ruffling of his cloak as he stepped closer to where I was standing. "Why are you wearing a blindfold?" he questioned in a stern voice as he moved closer to me.

"What are you doing here Itachi?" I tried to move back, shuffling my feet so I wouldn't fall, but with my talent, I managed to trip over the smallest rock on the path. My body started falling and I closed my eyes, ready to take the impact of hitting the ground. But arms wrapped around my waist, and swiftly pulled me back to my feet. "Why are you wearing a blindfold?" Itachi repeated as he pulled me closer to him. "Tell me so I can hurt whoever did this to you," Itachi urged me in a soft tone as he caressed my cheek.

"Itachi... I'm not yours to protect anymore," I said as I tried to push him away but Itachi didn't budge. His arm remained around my middle, tightly and securely.

"You never needed protection before," Itachi said as he ignored my hands that were busy prying him from around me. "What happened? Wasn't Kakashi there?"

"Itachi... Please just stop," I whispered as I finally managed to release his hold on me. "If you really want to know, it was Deidara's explosion. I used my jutsu to make the explosion disappear but the burning sensation is still lingering in my eyes. I'm blind until Tsunade figures something out."

Itachi remained silent and I could almost hear his brain process all that I just told him. I almost felt the urge to make him feel better. Almost but not completely.

"What are you doing here Itachi?" I repeated. More sternly in hopes that Itachi would be somewhat willing to answer me.

"I come back here every once in a while but I never expected to find you here. At my parent's gravesite. What are you doing here Y/n?"

I stayed silent. Not able to say anything. I couldn't tell hem why I went to his parents. I couldn't tell him what had driven me here.

"Are you ever going to answer me?" Itachi asked as he grabbed my hand and stepped closer to me. "You know I see more than just your face you know."