Eat, Shower, Sleep

You and Kakashi were both sitting on the ground, happily digging into the food that was brought to you by the sand Shinobi. The tray consisted of miso soup with eggplant and some poke bowls. Good food for a ninja. You hummed happily, swallowing the last bit of your food before you noticed Kakashi staring at you. He was zoned out, his eyes staring into the distance while they were directed towards your chest.

"Kakashi?"

Kakashi lightly shook his head to clear the thought out of his head, with a light pink blush dusting his cheeks,

"You were staring at my breasts weren't you?" you questioned in a low voice. You slowly put the bowls back on the tray keeping your eyes fixed on Kakashi's. The copycat ninja stumbled several words, rubbing his neck in embarrassment. "I didn't... I mean... Your shirt..."

You looked down to see what Kakashi was staring at but besides your breasts, you couldn't think of anything that could be interesting for the copy cat. You grabbed the tray and walked towards the small desk in the corner of the room. The moment you let go of the tray Kakashi hands grabbed your breasts from behind, pressing his growing erection against your bum. "I missed these"

You moved your hips against the growing bulge in Kakashi pants, extracting a soft groan from him while his hands went under your shirt. His hands were cold, making your nipples harden immediately. You moaned softly and let your hand slide behind you, palming Kakashi's dick through his pants. He bucked his hips against his hand before he forcefully turned you around.

His mask was gone and your lips smashed together, instantly opening your mouth to have your tongues dance. You pushed Kakashi back until he fell backward on the bed and quickly crawled on top of him straddling him.

You rubbed your womanhood against his erection and Kakashi arched his back while his hands grabbed your hips, guiding you into a pleasurable place as you rode him. You placed your hands on Kakashi's chest, lightly tracing the skin underneath his tight shirt."G-get rid of your pants Y/n-chan" Kakashi panted.

You quickly stepped from the bed, sliding down your drenched panties and pants from your hips. Kakashi struggled to get his pants and boxer down but as soon as it dick sprung free, it saluted proudly. You didn't lose any time and crawled back onto Kakashi, rubbing his member against your folds before letting it slide inside you.

Kakashi let out a throaty moan and you stayed still for a moment, allowing your inside to stretch out to fit Kakashi's massive boner. Your closer your eyes and bit your lower lip to prevent yourself from moaning out loudly but Kakashi hands started to move you back and forth, eager to get some friction on his throbbing member. You let Kakashi guide you into a pleasurable pace as your nails scratched his chest.

Kakashi flipped you over so you were now on your back and he lifted your legs until they were resting on his shoulder. His thumb rubbed circles around your clit as he started pounding into you, eager to have you both climax quickly. You arched your back in bliss, allowing Kakashi thurst to reach even deeper inside your throbbing pussy.

You felt your walls clench down onto Kakashi's member, sucking him in as you tenses your muscles around him and he groaned as he felt his climax coming in massive speed. His thumb forcefully rubbed your bud and your legs started shaking as your own release was close."Kaka... I'm cumming," you moaned breathlessly, desperate to get Kakashi to let you climax.