Codewords

[A/n: Lemon! Lemon! Lemon! And an angry, dominant, sexy Kakashi... O, O reader-chan you're in for a treat! (Even if I said so myself) Two chapters are written in one day and uploaded, Kinda proud of that!]

Kakashi had been walking for at least a good 15 minutes before he put you down on the ground next to a willow. The leaves from the tree formed a closed curtain, hiding you from sight from all angles.

"Y/n, turn around and face me."

You did as ordered and faced Kakashi who already had taken of his jounin vest. His chiseled chest and abs were very visible through the dark tight shirt and you pushed back the urge to ran your fingers over the shapes.

"I want you to know that we will be working with codewords tonight. I will be asking you a few times if want I am doing is okay. If you are comfortable you can say green. When you're feeling uncomfortable or if you're almost at your limit I want to hear orange and if it is too much for you the word is red. Do you understand these code words?"

You nodded in reply but Kakashi was relentless.

"I need words Y/n. Did you understand these code words?"

"Y-yes. Green is good, Oranje is almost there and Red is when it is too much."

Kakashi nodded in response and made a come here motion with his index finger, triggering you to come into action. Kakashi grabbed the rim of your shirt and gestured you to lift your arms, pulling the shirt off your body.It landed on the ground and it was quickly followed by your bra as Kakashi didn't have any trouble unhooking it and flinging it away.

You shyly moved your arms in front of your breasts, suddenly feeling very aware of the fact that you were being half naked, outside in the woods only shielded by some leaves from a willow.Kakashi untied your headband, that was positioned around your waist and grabbed both your wrists. He used to the headband to tie your hands together and pushed you back until your back rested against the tree.He lifted your arms and tied the headband there, making you unable to cover yourself or move away from Kakashi.

"I never said you could cover yourself Y/n-chan."

Kakashi took off his own headband and tied it your around eyes, making you blind for everything around you. It made you uneasy and aroused at the same time. It was scary to be dependent on Kakashi but at the same time, you could feel yourself becoming wet by the idea that he had all the power and could do to you whatever he saw fit.

Two warm and moist lips pressed themselves against yours and you responded eagerly to them. The faint taste of mint together with Kakashi's taste was addictive and you opened up your mouth further granting Kakashi more access but he pulled back, leaving you craving for more.

A hand slipped into your pants and underwear and a finger started to circle your clit, extracting soft moans and gasps from you as you threw your head back in extasy. Kakashi's other hand pushed down the fabric of your pants and you felt the cold wind against your legs as Kakashi's finger never stopped the circular motion.

"You're so wet already. Itachi must have had you excited with that kiss."

Kakashi sounded hurt and you couldn't blame him. He had every right to be pissed that you had kissed Itachi but was he ever going to let go of it?

Just when you opened your mouth to say something to Kakashi, two fingers slipped inside of you, pumping in and out immediately.

"I never asked you to respond to me Y/n."