"Thank you for helping me remember"

"Hold me close and hold me fast
The magic spell you cast
This is la vie en rose

When you kiss me heaven sighs

And tho I close my eyes

I see la vie en rose

When you press me to your heart

I'm in a world apart

A world where roses bloom

And when you speak... Angels sing from above
Everyday words seem... To turn into love songs

Give your heart and soul to me

And life will always be
La vie en rose"

In the hallway, the three men stood silently clustered together, listening to the soft and pure voice that sounded through the house accompanied by the sound of a ukelele, played by somebody who was clearly experienced in handling the small guitar.

Kakashi turned to face the younger wooduser with a questioning look. "Did you tell her Tenzo?"

Yamato shook his head in denial, facing Shikaku who also denied telling [name] that she had a musical gift.

"She is remembering how to play," Shikaku told them with a smile.

Kakashi turned around and watched the stairs that led up the bedroom where you were playing the small guitar. Without knowing, Kakashi stepped back and walked up the stairs, towards the sound of your angelic voice.

When Kakashi entered the room, you were dressed in a pair of dark blue sweatpants and Kakashi's dark, skin-tight shirt and had you back facing the door. The sun cascaded through the window, sending beams of bright rays of sunshine to light up your skin, giving you an angelic appearance.

[Name] had her eyes closed but smiled as her fingers still played the strings, letting the room be filled with wonderful soft sounds of her voice and the ukelele.

Yamato and Skikaku appeared behind Kakashi, smiling at the sight on you. Smiling happily toward the sun that came cascading through the rainy clouds and lid the room, with a relaxed facial expression as if you didn't have a care in the world anymore.

Kakashi stepped forward and crouched down before you, carefully caressing your knee to get your attention. Your e/c orbs opened abruptly but your smile quickly returned when you saw Kakashi sitting before you. You put the ukelele down next to be the bed before reached your hand out to touch Kakashi's cheek. You caressed the skin of his cheek through the mask before Kakashi caught your hand and pressed a kiss on it before linking eyes again.

You could feel the tension coming from Kakashi as if he had a question for you, too heavy to speak but too important not to ask. His intense gaze was solely focussed on your eyes and you could feel a sort of desperation coming from him.

Shikaku was the first to regain enough confidence to attend the matter at hand. With careful steps he walked until he stood behind Kakashi, resting a hand on the silvertte's shoulder. "The week is out Taiyō... Have you decided what to do?"

Panic formed in your throat and made your heart jump against your chest.

The week is out... I have no clue what to do...Itachi... What the hell have you done to me?

Tears started to flood your eyes, blurring your vision. Yamato's heavy steps hastily came closer and you were pulled into a tight embrace. The familiar scent coming from your best friend calmed your racing nerves just the slightest.

You felt something drip on your exposed shoulder and quickly realized that tears streamed down Yamato's cheek, slowly drenching the fabric of the shirt you were wearing.

"Yama-"

"Don't leave us [name]-chan! We have to stay! Think about me! And Kakashi-senpai!"

Yamato was stopped by Kakashi who put a hand on his shoulder, giving him a soft squeeze and staring at him intently. "She has to stay because she wants to stay Tenzo. Not because we're crying and begging her to."

Kakashi turned his gaze back to you, scanning every inch of your face before resting his eye on your lips. "If you want to return to Itachi, there is nothing I can do but I truly hope you will stay with us. I love you... We love you."

Kakashi's took your hands into his, softly caressing your knuckles with his thumb. The feeling was so soothing, so soft and warm. Your nerves immediately calmed down entirely, just by the touch of his hands.

It gave you the opportunity to gather your thoughts, just enough to come to the conclusion that felt best.

"I'm staying."

Both Yamato and Kakashi jumped up, tackling you into a hug on top of the bed. Laughter filled the room as both men cheered and Shikaku stood proudly next to the bed, watching down on the tree younger shinobi, so happy together.

After a few minutes, the laughter slowly died down, leaving you in Kakashi's arms. Yamato rose from the bed, watching over you and Kakashi, cuddled up against each other, smiling like idiots.

"Time for us to leave Yamato". Shikaku was already halfway out the door until you called out for him. Yamato and Shikaku turned around, facing you, eager to hear what you had to say.

"I just wanted to say thank you, guys. For helping me remember. I love you both"

Shikaku gave you a thumbs up, smiling. "We're just happy that you decided to stay with us Taiyō. Your father would be so proud right now"

You forced your eyes to stare at Yamato, who was giving you a weird expression. "Yamato? What's wrong?"

"Well technically you need to thank senpai. He was the one that made you remember that you belong here with us." He told your thoughtfully but gave Kakashi a wink. You could feel Kakashi heat up next to you and suppressed the need you felt to giggle.

You turned around to face Kakashi, who was staring intently at Yamato. The happiness seemed to radiate from him and you couldn't help but feel happy to be near him again. Your heart fluttered when Kakashi's eye linked with yours again and he softly caressed your cheek.

"Thank you so much for helping me remember Kakashi-kun," You told him breathlessly.

"I love you [name]"

Kakashi flustered a deep shade of red, feeling caught by Shikaku and Yamato who still hadn't exited the room. Both of them stood shoulder to shoulder, grinning like two young schoolboys who had been up to a prank on their teacher.

You cupped Kakashi cheeks and told him "I love you too". You leaned into him and softly whispered in his ear "Daddy".

Kakashi's eye grew big before he threw a pillow towards Yamato and Shikaku.

"Out!"