Remember?!

When you woke up, the day was already replaced by night. A small rim of moonlight shone brightly through a crack in the curtains and was directly aimed at Itachi's face. Itachi had the most peaceful facial expression. Even the stress lines in his face seemed to have disappeared during his hours of rest. The warmth of Itachi's body against yours was comforting and his arms had you in a protective hold.

You wanted to go back to sleep but your grumbling stomach prevented you from doing so. You pried Itachi's arms from your waist and quickly replaced your body with a pillow. Itachi snuggled into the pillow, mumbling in his sleep. You were pretty sure you heard the word 'dango' and smiled at how cute he was being.

You grabbed your cloak but didn't bother to change your clothes. You were wearing a tank top and some black sweatpants. Not the most charming outfit but it was hidden behind the wide cloak and it was in the middle of the night. Not very likely that you would walk into somebody.

You made your way into the kitchen and softly hummed a song that was stuck in your head. You swayed your hips on the melody and grabbed the ingredient to make yourself a sandwich.

While preparing your dinner, you stole glances outside through the window. It seemed like a soft night. It had been a gloomy and windy day, but the wind had seemed to have settled down and the temperatures weren't that cold. I could go and eat by the lake...

After taking a bite from your sandwich you decided, Why the hell not? And quickly wrapped your sandwich in a napkin.

Quietly, you made your way towards the patio door and slid it open. You closed the door behind you and began your walk towards the lake.

As suspected, the night was smooth, with a hint of the coming summer in it. A faint smell of flowers gave everything a lighter feeling and you took a deep whiff of the smell you loved so much.

You arrived at the lake after a short walk. The light of the moon on the water gave everything a magical touch. Small flickers of light danced around the leaves and the grass and you almost wanted to take a swim.

Skinny dipping alone? Itachi would freak!]

You giggled because of your own thoughts and took a seat on the grass. Your sandwich was already gone and you leaned back to relax. A song popped up in your mind and you started singing.

In another part of the forest, a certain silver-haired jounin was slowly losing his mind. Accompanied by Yamato and Shikaku to listen to his never-ending ranting, Kakashi was looking for any sign that you were close.

"She must be somewhere! I will not stop searching until I found her and bring her home!"

Yamato and Shikaku exchanged worried looks. With each passing day, Kakashi seemed to get more worked up and the lack of sleep was clearly visible on the man's face.

"How is it possible that we're looking for her for a whole month now and that we still don't have any clue where she is!" Kakashi yelled furiously.

Guilt was eating at Kakashi and it consumed every fiber of his being.

In the mere twenty minutes that he was reporting to the Hokage, you were taken. You were taken while it was Kakashi's mission to keep an eye on you and keep you safe.

Yamato felt for Kakashi, he really did, but screaming, yelling and getting angry would not help. Yamato also missed you. His best friend since you both joined the academy.

Yamato would confide in you with all his problems and now he was searching for you high and low and not one single lead was found. It was agonizing. But for now, Yamato wanted to focus on Kakashi and his sanity.