Pure Torture

On the top of a mountain overlooking Konoha, a white cloud of smoke revealed two men standing in the mids of it. The ravenette stared at his blond companion. Taunting him to ask whatever it was that was racing through his mind. The blonds blue eyes were linked with the onyx ones but he remained silent. The sun behind them started to set as they were both standing there with the arms folded before their chests. 

Deidara sighed before turning his attention back tot he village

Deidara sighed before turning his attention back tot he village. "Well, that was interesting Itachi. What now?" Itachi didn't look at the blond. He kept staring at his former village. His Sharingan started to glow again. "Now we wait for a second chance".

You woke up in the hospital and you were not amused. Dealing with Itachi and that blond weirdo was one thing. Waking up in a cast around your upper body, was a whole different matter. An annoying matter. Tsunade stood at your bed. Multiple vertebrae had been broken during the fight and you were condemned to the cast for several weeks. Tsunade wanted to know how you could have sustained such injuries. "Well, I was taking a walk through the forest and I slipped and landed on a rock".

Tsunade rubbed her eyes with her fingers. "That is a really nice story and all (y/n) but now I want to know the truth". Tsunade looked annoyed. "Look (y/n) you are one of our strongest chunoichi's. I need to know how this could happen. It's clear that you were attacked by someone. I want to know who they were and why they attacked you".

You stayed silent, hoping that the Hokage would give up if you kept refusing to answer her questions. But you were mistaken. Tsunade rose to her feet and dusted of her shirt before staring down at you.

"Okay if you don't answer me, you will just have to stay in bed for the next 6 to 8 weeks". She turned around and started to walk towards the door, only being stopped by you, gasping for air.

Your mouth fell open and your eyes went wide before screaming towards your Hokage. "Stay in bed? No way Lady Hokage. It's spring! I want to go outside". You pouted at her. Tsunade turned around with an almost evil smile on her face. "Well, then you have to tell me what happened. Then I will let you go home. You can even take off the cast for 10 to 15 minutes each day so you can shower".

You moaned in defeat. Both of your options were bad. Either you had to tell the Hokage the real story, or you would be bedridden for 6 weeks. Something that was a torment for you. You looked at the Hokage. Her eyes showed no mercy what so ever. You didn't have a choice. You started to tell what happened.

Tsunade looked at you with big eyes. "The Ataksuki were after you? Did they mention why?" Tsunade's questions were like an interrogation. She kept firing them at you. As soon as you had given her an answer the next question was shot at you. "Yes, Itachi said that this was because of my visual jutsu. According to him, it would be convenient".

Tsunade rubbed her temples. Dealing with the Akatsuki because they were after Naruto was a pain as is it. How she had to deal with them chasing you as well? Tsunade and you stayed silent for a few minutes before Tsunade cleared her throat. "Okay...."