Dominance

[A/n 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋 Lemonade! Freshly Made Lemonade! I need to get a bible and drown myself in holy water according to my friend... If you're not 18 bla bla bla... This chapter contains mature scenes, don't read of you don't like them. Author-chan out!]

Kakashi mask was yanked down and your lips found each other, moving in sync as passion took over. Kakashi tongue drove through your lips, instantly tangling itself with your own tongue. Kakashi's big hands cupped your bum, giving firm squeezes to it, extracting soft moans from you.

Kakashi erection pushed against your core and you moved your hips, rubbing yourself against it. Kakashi pulled back, resting his forehead against yours. "What are you going to me [name]-chan" he whispered breathlessly.

You pecked his lips before freeing your legs from his grasp and softly pushing him away. Your fingers found the zipper of his vest and slowly pulled it down, keeping your eyes locks with Kakashi's. "Well, I'm trying to seduce my fiance" Your voice was low and a bit hoarse, sending a shiver down Kakashi's back.

Your hands slowly pushed Kakashi's vest from his shoulder. The fabric landed on the ground with a soft thud. Kakashi wanted to step closer to you, but you dodge his hands and now you were standing a few feet apart.

Kakashi looked surprised at you but you gave him a smirk and grabbed the hem of your shirt. You slowly lifted the fabric from your body and dropped it next to Kakashi's vest.Kakashi's eyes were glued to your hands as they started to unbutton your pants. You wiggled your hips, slowly stripping yourself down. You stepped out of the pile of clothes and turned around to show Kakashi the black lace lingerie set that was hiding the last parts of your body. You threw your hair over your shoulder and looked back at Kakashi. His charcoal eye was scanning every inch of your body before resting his eyes on your lips.

"Don't just stand there and stare Kakashi. You promised that you would take extra good care of me when we came home."Your comment set of a trigger in Kakashi and he rushed over, scooping you up in his arms and almost running towards the bedroom.

Kakashi threw you on the bed, almost ripped his shirt and mask from his body and crawled on top of you, instantly finding the soft spot on your neck. Your fingers pulled Kakashi's hair but he just growled against your skin, sending more heat towards your core.

Kakashi's mouth descended to your breasts, kissing the soft skin while his hands went behind your back, unhooking the bra. The lace fabric landed in a forgotten corner of the room at the same moment Kakashi's mouth found your nipple. He nibbled down on the hardening bud, making you arch your back to come even closer to the pleasurable feeling.

Kakashi mouth switched but it didn't take long before his kisses started to go lower, kissing down the skin of your stomach until he reached your panties. 

"Those are some mighty nice panties [name]-chan."
The lace fabric was shoved to the side and before you could even think about scolding Kakashi, his head dipped between your legs, kissing licking and sucking on your folds.

You threw your head back in ecstasy as waves of pleasure started to overwhelm your being. You panted heavily and moaned incoherent words as Kakashi never halted his sweet torment. The coil in your stomach became tighter and tighter and your legs started trembling as your release came closer. Just when the explosion wanted to erupt, Kakashi pulled back his head and sat up between your legs. You groaned in annoyance but that quickly changed when you saw Kakashi stand up from the bed and pull down his boxers.

His manhood was standing straight, pressing against his lower abdomen. A shiny drop of precum was positioned on the tip and you launched forward.You grabbed the member in your hand, softly licking the tip before shoving as many inches in your mouth as you could. Kakashi's hands immediately tangled themselves in your hair, pushing your head towards his body. He hissed between his teeth when the tip of his manhood reached the back of your throat and you didn't gag.

Kakashi bucked his hips, burying himself even deeper into you and you eagerly bobbed your head while swirling your tongue around the tip.Your hand softly cupped Kakashi's ball extracting a soft string of curse words from Kakashi.When you noticed that Kakashi was starting to lose control, you pushed your head away from his manhood and looked up to link eyes with Kakashi.

His charcoal eye was one of utter dominance and you had a feeling that pulling away might become a decision you would regret. "Did I tell you to stop?"

Kakashi's voice sent a new wave of excitement through your already heated body and you bit your lip, suppressing the urge to wrap your mouth around his member again. "No you didn't but you didn't let me finish either." You chopped back while trying to keep an innocent facial expression.

Kakashi's facial expression didn't change but he moved faster than light. Before you knew what happened, you were standing next to the bed, bend over and with your legs wide, while your panties were wrapped around your wrists on your back, holding them bound together. Kakashi rubbed the tip of his erection through your wet folds before slamming himself into you, extracting a loud moan from you.

A hand slapped your bum and before that same hand grabbed your hair, slightly pulling up your upper body. "No noises until I tell you to scream my name" This new dominance was so arousing that you only nodded. 

Kakashi pushed your body back onto the bed in the bend over position before he caressed the skin of your bum. "Good girl"

His thrusts started off slow and teasingly as if Kakashi was taunting you to say something. He seemed determined to torture you by not slamming into you as avoiding all the places you loved most. After a few minutes, you couldn't take it and you started bucking your hips. The sound of his hand, landing on your bum again made you halter your movements. "Did I say you could move babygirl?"

"No, but if yo-"

Again the hand landed on your skin, sending pleasurable vibes through your system. "Are we talking back now?" You could hear the smirk in Kakashi's voice. He loved the way you were taunting him. You contemplated if you wanted to keep taunting him or that you wanted him to move again but Kakashi was quick to overthrow any plan you might have.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, you're not going to be able to train for a week. That should teach you not to talk back to me."

True to his word, Kakashi grabbed a chunk of your hair and started pounding into you. You bit your lip, preventing yourself from screaming in pleasure as Kakashi's cock immediately found the special spot inside you what turned your brain into mush. The feeling of your nipples rubbing against the sheets only contributed to the forming coil in your stomach and your legs started trembling again, ready for your release to hit you.

The sounds of skin slapping against skin, along with heavy panting filled the room as Kakashi brought you closer and closer to your release.Kakashi's hand let go of your hair and both his hands grabbed your hips firmly. The fingers buried themselves into the skin and most likely you would not be able to wear low pants anytime soon.

"Scream my name when you come babygirl"Kakashi's order was right on cue. The husky tone drove you over the edge and you screamed his name multiple times as he kept ramming into you, reaching his own peak soon after. The thrusting became sloppy until the movements stopped altogether and Kakashi's hand caressed the skin on your now red bum.

Kakashi freed your wrists from the panties. They flung somewhere in the room and Kakashi pulled back the blankets so you could lie down. Kakashi quickly followed suit and pulled you in his arms, pressing loving kisses on your hair and forehead. You rested your head on his chest and gave him a sleepy closed-eyed smile. Kakashi's pushed a strand of your hair behind your ear and took his time, scanning your sleeping face until he also gave in to sleep.