Pinned

Somewhere between becoming completely intoxicated and waking, Kakashi had seen her. It felt like it was more than a dream. Like she was close enough to touch if he only stretched out his hand. But it was so heavy. Like trying to lift the great stone faces that stood north of their shared home.

Kakashi knew he was in his own bed. He could feel the familiar cotton sheet below him. The scent of cherry blossoms and lavender surrounding him like always. But something was off. He just couldn't figure out what.

Until he heard it. An unfamiliar sound. Something between a moan and a groan. Maybe a content sigh as something warm and soft pushed against his side. Something landed on his chest. Most likely a face but it felt different. The skin didn't have the same velvety touch. The scent was lemony, mixed with a faint reminder of sake and beer. What was it that had pressed itself against his side and chest?

His head was pounding. Like a rockslide inside his skull, large boulders slamming against the front of his head. His mouth was as dry as the Suna desert. Kami, what had he done to himself?

He summoned all the force he had inside himself to open his eye, cursing himself for a second when the light first touched his dark eye. He fell back into his pillow but heard the distinctive sound again. He snapped his eyes open and for a second he feared that he was stuck in a nightmare. Only to realize that his nightmare was reality. Wich was far worse than he first thought.

Naked and covered in marks. His marks. Laid Anko. He could feel her breasts press against his side. Her arm idly wrapped around his waist. One of her toned legs laced between his own. His morning glory resting on his lower belly.

As quickly as his hung-over body allowed him he retracted himself from her arms and sat on the edge of the bed. Head buried in his hands.

What had he done? Why did he do this?

Kakashi knew exactly why he did it. Because in his deranged mind he had convinced himself that she had left him. His addiction to y/n getting the best of him. And like the weak asshole that he was, he allowed himself to give in to it. He was disgusting. He had cheated on the love of his life. His wife.

How could he? He had accused y/n of cheating so many times. And while she did have mental affairs with Itachi, and her time when he memory was erased when Itachi kidnapped her, she never once cheated on him. Not by will nor by actions. And here he was. Fucking Anko. In their home. In their bed for christ's sake. Hot tears of despair and anger burned behind his eyes but he didn't dare let them fall. He didn't deserve to cry. He deserved to suffer for what he did, even if y/n didn't know it yet.

"Kashi?"

Anko murmured his name from behind him and he could feel her weight shift in the bed as she moved closer to him. He didn't want her to wrap her arms around it. He didn't want to feel her breasts press against his back.

"Wanna go another round?" She whispered the words in his ear, her breath tickling his skin most unpleasantly. Kakashi couldn't help it. He launched forward and hurried to the bathroom and barely made it to the toilet to empty the remainders of whatever was still in his stomach. Was it the guilt that made him hurl? Or the realization that he had destroyed everything he ever wanted? Whatever it was, the content of his stomach was fluid and the scent was sake mixed with gastric acid, followed by the sour stench of bile as his body continued to retch.

"Kas-"

"Leave," he snarled between heaves. He was pathetic, puking his guts out and the woman who he had fucked in their marital bed was calling his name from behind the closed door. Kami did he hate himself. He leaned his head on his arm, feeling the cold tile under his knees as his stomach kept assaulting his body with waves of retching.