Talking under the light of the moon

Tonight was a full moon and luckily for you, the light was bright enough to guide you through the woods as you ran away from Kakashi and his cruel acts. 

Tears kept falling from your eyes, no matter how hard you cursed at yourself for being a scared and weak girl that cried over a denied orgasm.Maybe your tears weren't even there because of the denied orgasm. Maybe the tears were flowing freely because you now knew how cruel Kakashi could be and it frightened you more than anything that ever happened in your life.

When you reached a small pond you lowered yourself on to one of the boulders and took a few deep breaths, trying to calm yourself and your breathing but you failed miserably. Your sobs sounded through the forest and you just prayed that Kakashi wasn't looking for you anymore. He would certainly find you and only Kami knew what he would do with you if he did.

When Kakashi's harsh words and furious face appeared in your mind again you felt yourself tremble in fear. He was so overpowering. He could love you without compare but apparently, he was able to hate just as intense as he could love. 

"Y/n-chan."

In an instant, you looked up to see who had called out to you and you jumped to your feet charging pulling the person into a hug.

You cried against his chest as you took in deep breaths of his scent, feeling the warmth of his body as his arms enveloped you.

"Y/n-chan, why are you crying? Where is Kakashi?"

 You didn't answer. You just allowed your tense muscles to relax and used the familiar scent to calm your nerves. You were picked up and placed upon a familiar lap with your head still buried in the crook of his neck as cries finally died down. A hand rubbed soothing circles on your back, patiently waiting for you to respond to the asked questions.

Itachi's fingers forced you to look up, linking your (e/c) orbs with his onyx ones as he watched you with the same emotionless face as always."What happened Y/n-chan?"

You took a deep breath, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable as you didn't want to tell Itachi what had made you upset enough to run into a dark forest, at night, alone. Itachi must have seen your mind racing because he cupped your cheek and before staring into the forest while asking, "Did he hit you?"

You jumped off Itachi lap, staring down at him with a mortified expression.

"Of course not! Kakashi would never hit me!"

"You used to think that about me as well Y/n-chan. We both know how that worked out."

You were taken back by Itachi's word. He was right. You would have gladly given up a limb if somebody would have betted you that Itachi would someday hit you. If that bet would have taken place, you would have lost a limp. It happened years ago, only weeks before Itachi killed the Uchiha clan and he left you in Konoha. The flashback of that night surfaced and you allowed your memory to take over for a moment.

---Flashback--- 

Thunder sounded loudly outside as a flash of lightning lightened up the small apartment you shared with Itachi. The rain was slamming against the windows as Itachi was standing in front of it, watching the drops fall from the night sky. You had woken up to an empty space beside you in the bed and you stumbled out of the bed in search of your Uchiha.

The empty space beside you was happening more often now and Itachi's mood became darker and darker over the past couple of weeks. You found your long-haired ravenette in front of the large window in the living room and wrapped your arms around his waist from behind, pressing your back against his back.