"I will make her remember"

[A/n Hi dear reader-chan! Sorry for the many time Skippies! but I couldn't figure out how the make the time go by without dragging it along (maybe I still dragged this chapter?).
As always I hope you enjoy the story, let me know by likes and/or comments! Author-chan out!]

The sun was already high in the sky, announcing that noon was around the corner. The sunlight was blocked by the curtains, hanging in front of the window in Itachi's room. Just a small beam of light landed on Itachi's face, slowly waking him from his sleep.

Itachi stretched out one of his large hands, searching the sheet for [name]'s body to cuddle up against. After a few moments of unsuccessful groping the bedsheet, he opened his eyes to find your side of the bed empty.

Groggily he rose from the bed and got dressed, thinking he would find you somewhere in the hideout.

Itachi leisurely made his way towards the kitchen. Muted sounds and voices could be heard through the walls and most likely, [name] was out there talking to the other members about recent and upcoming missions.

Kakuzu, Hidan, and Kisame were all sitting around the table. Kakuzu was busy counting his money as always while Hidan and Kisame were exchanging insults towards each other. Kisame turned around to face Itachi. His signature smirk plastered on his face.

"You must have really exhausted [name] yesterday Itachi."

Hidan suggestively wiggled his eyebrows and chuckled at the Uchiha's emotionless face.
"Where is [name] Kisame? I need to talk to her."

Kakuzu stopped counting his money and linked his green eyes with Itachi's.

Hidan's mouth twitched and Kisame's mouth hung agape before he recovered from his amazement.

"Isn't she in your room?"

An uneasy feeling started to rise in Itachi's gut. The three men sitting at the table gave him such confused expressions that Itachi started to fear.

"Kisame, Hidan, start searching for her in the hideout. I will go check if she went to the lake."

Within minutes the three men were looking for [name].

The hideout and its surroundings were frantically searched for any signs that you had been there.

Itachi was looking in the area near the lake. He had found signs that you had left the hideout and went in the direction of the lake. The signs were at least a few hours old and the trail was running cold.

And then Itachi spotted it. In the grass, only a couple of feet in front of the lake. It was black and had red clouds embroidered on it. It was [name]'s cloak.

Right on cue, a big white bird appeared in the sky above the lake and quickly descended, revealing Deidara on its back.

The bird reached the ground and Deidara jumped off, landing on the ground with a loud thud.

"Hidan told me. I searched for her on my bird but I didn't find any sign of her in a 20-mile radius."

"Let's go back up an search again Deidara."

The stress lines on Itachi's face seemed to have worsened in a matter of hours and the Uchiha had a worried expression on his face. It was clear as day that you either had remembered everything or that Konoha ninja's, most likely Kakashi, had been looking for you and had taken you back to the village.

Getting you back would be one hell of a job now...

The bird landed on the ground in front of the hideout and Itachi jumped off it. Deidara followed behind him and both of them walked into the hideout, facing all the other members. Deidara cleared his throat to gain Itachi's attention and the Uchiha turned around the face the blond.