Taking down Sasori and Deidara

"Futon! Wall of wind!" I screamed as I blew out a large wall of wind, shielding Sakura from Sasori's deadly purple cloud of poison. Her body was bent into the weirdest curves to dodge about a thousand poisoned rods that just tried to pin her down to the ground. Now Sasori was sending a deadly cloud of poison her way and I used my wind release to push the poison back. The purple cloud kept growing in size and I felt my lungs burn as I kept exhaling, forming a wall that pushed against the purple cloud in order to keep it away from Sakura until she was able to get out of her position.

I saw Chiyo pulling the chakra strings which she used to use Sakura as a puppet but the large number of rods made it impossible to get Sakura back quickly so I needed to keep blowing in order to give us more time.

"Y/n! Watch out"

I quickly returned my eyes forward and saw Sasori's tail come at me with great speed. I couldn't move. If I would move my aim for my jutsu would be off and Sakura would be buried in the purple cloud so I closed my eyes and readied myself for the impact of being hit. It didn't even hurt much, it was just a massive blow again my abdomen as the sharp tip of the tail pierced through my skin. Normally I would have gasped for air but I was able to continue blowing, keeping Sakura save from the poison.

Chiyo was finally able to get Sakura out of the rods and pulled her back quickly. The young Kunoichi jumped to her feet and raced over to me but I lifted a hand to make her halt her movements. "Relax Sakura. We'll deal with this later. First, we need to take out Sasori" I ordered her as the tail pulled back from my body and I hissed in pain. Blood dripped down my side and I could hear Sasori laugh in his own demonic way. "I told you, you can't beat me with just a brat and an old hag Y/n" Sasori taunted from the other side of the cave. I growled in annoyance as I started to feel lightheaded. I needed to end this fight and I needed it now.

I knew that my jutsu would take Sasori out in a second but I would be useless after that. And with a body that was drained of energy, I wouldn't be able to fight off the effects of his poison for much longer. I needed Sasori out of the puppet that protected his core to cast my jutsu but I couldn't do it alone. I needed help and a bit of time to prepare.

"Sakura, Chiyo I need Sasori out of that puppet"

Chiyo and Sakura agreed and with the move of Chiyo's fingers, Sakura dashed forward. Sasori laughed demonically but his laughter died down when he noticed he couldn't move his tail. I smiled at Chiyo's wit. She had been able to attach her chakra strings to the tail, now having the ability to at least help Sakura dodge the poisoned tip.

"Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Sakura growled as she sped up and jumped in the arm, balling her fist and punching with all her force on the top of the puppets back. The sound of cracking wood could be heard outside of the cave as well as it was a deafening crack. Sakura landed in front of me with a smirk plastered on her face, dusting off her hands before setting them on her hips.

Slowly the pieces of wood started to crumble and a male with red hair rose to his full length before stepping out of the now useless cast. Sasori's wide greyish brown eyes scanned our small group before a smile tugged on his lips. "So you let the brat break my puppet Y/n," Sasori stated with his hands hanging down his sides. I was focussing on his hands. As the puppet master, his hands were the most dangerous part of his body.

"I didn't let her do anything, she did it all on her own Sasori. You're getting rusty" I told him flatly not showing a single drop of emotion in my face.

The wound where Sasori's poisonous tail had stepped me throbbed violently and the lightheadedness was becoming worse by the second. I needed this to be over. A large explosion outside of the cave made me worry about Kakashi and Naruto and I made a decision on what to do next.