Sparring with the Akatsuki

[A/n. One hell of a long chapter! 1929 words according to my writing program! I hope you enjoy but just to warn you up front, I kinda, totally, well S*CK at fighting scenes so... I did my best. 
Cheers peeps! Xoxo Kel-Lee!]

Your life was a carnival. It was filled with excitement, wonderful adventures and laughter. Nothing seemed to be able to pull you down and you were living the dream.

Every morning you would wake up in the loving arms of your boyfriend. Most of the times Itachi was still asleep when you would wake up and it gave you the time you wanted to steal glances at him. Itachi looked beyond cute when he was asleep. His lips were slightly parted and he had a soft snore. His always tired expression was relaxed and it made him look so much younger.

Itach would sometimes become jealous when you were laughing and hanging out with other members. They would all tease Itachi about it but you were always quick to rescue your boyfriend from the bullying by pulling him in for a kiss. This would shut up the other members and made Itachi smile. Win-win!

There was only one member that gave you the creeps. Deidara's intense staring hadn't died down and the blond made you feel really uncomfortable. You avoided being alone with him because, behind those fierce blue hide, a form of madness seemed hidden.

Your favorite members of the Akatsuki were Tobi and Kisame. The big sharkman was a part of your tree-men-squad and he was so gentle and caring for you. Kisame had a wonderful sarcastic sense of humor which always made you laugh until tears cascaded down your cheeks. But what you loved most about Kisame was that the two-meter-long giant would become flustered if gave him a kiss on the cheek or called him Kisa-kun. His cheeks would become a shade or purple and he would mutter something under his breath before rushing out of the room. You and Itachi had regular arguments about this, due to Itachi being the jealous Uchiha that he is.

Tobi was your favorite because he reminded you of a kid on a sugar rush. Most of the members thought of Tobi as annoying but you took a liking to the child-man. In your opinion, Tobi was just searching for acknowledgment and cuddles, and you were happy to provide them. Tobi was adorable and you didn't hesitate to let him know.

But Tobi had one major downfall. You couldn't shake the feeling that Tobi was hiding something with his childish ways. Tobi could possibly be the most dangerous member of the Akatsuki.

Currently, you were relaxing after coming home from a small mission with Itachi and Kisame. Nothing dangerous or exciting, but enough to earn the rest of the day off for the tree of you.

Just when you were flipping over a page, Kisame came walking into the living room and spotted you, sprawled out on the couch with a book.

"What are you doing small-fry?" Kisame had his famous toothy smirk plastered on his face. He casually dropped down on the couch next to you.

Samehada jumped from Kisame's back and curled herself up on your lap.

You mindlessly stroked he bandaged sword and it started purring.

"This known as reading Kisame. You should try it. It's relaxing."

You didn't even raise your eyes from the book when you answered Kisame. You presumed that acting playfully with the big blue bloke would give him some entertainment but you were deadly mistaken. Before you knew it the book was filched out of your hands and landed on the coffee table in front of you.

"Let's go train small fry. I'm bored and we all know you can use it."

You let the idea sink in for a moment before meeting Kisame's smirking face. You decided that maybe training wouldn't be that bad of an idea, but Itachi had said it was a no go. Why though?