Tied hands

Kakashi's pov

Her body underneath me. The warmth that seeped through my shirt and nestled itself in my skin. I needed it like I needed oxygen. My hands roamed over her curves, tracing every dip and rise in her skin because I wanted to memorize them.

My hands forcefully tugged on her clothes until I heard a groan that sounded more like Y/n was in pain than she was enjoying this. I quickly leaned up and noticed an angry red scratch on her neck. "I'm sorry baby," I whispered as I kissed the red mark on her skin. "I never want to hurt you..."

"But you're angry and confused," Y/n added as she cupped my cheeks and lovingly kissed my lips. "I get it but the clothes cut in my skin if you pull them that hard."

I could see she wasn't afraid of me but I didn't trust myself at this point. The only thing that kept running through my mind was that I wanted to claim every inch of her skin as mine. Erase whatever memory still lingered in her skin that was brought upon her by any other man.

Jealous took over my mind again and my mouth connected with her neck, sucking and licking until I reached her soft spot. My teeth sunk into her flesh until I heard her groan again. I shot up and noticed that I had been so forceful that her skin had broke. Small droplets of blood were forming on her porcelain skin and I quickly removed myself. I sat on the edge of the bed, my hand buried in my hair as I stared at the ground. "I'm sorry Y/n... I don't trust myself right now," I stated as I rose to my feet and wanted to walk away. But before I took take a step, her arms wrapped around me from behind. "Don't say that," she whispered.

"I will never lose my trust in you," she said as I looked over my shoulder so I could see her E/c orbs stare at me. "Maybe I should tie your hands behind your back so you can't tug on my clothes that hard."

She giggled as she made the joke but her words did trigger a response deep within me. The idea of having her dominate me stirs within me. "Tie me up."

The words leave my mouth before I know what I'm doing but I mean them. I need to feel her. Have her warmth surround me but I can't lose control if she has me tied up. If my hands are bound, there isn't much I can do to cause her harm.

I can see the confusion in her eyes as I grabbed her hand and pulled her from the bed to stand. With her eyes locked with mine, I undressed until I was naked. I sat down on the bed and grabbed my headband and offered it to her. "Bind my hands behind my back so I can't hurt you anymore."

She was hesitant but eventually, she moved behind me on the bed and placed my wrists against each other. The cotton of my headband was tightly wrapped around my wrists and only when I felt how she ties the two ends together I started to feel more relaxed. "Now you can do to me whatever you like," I whispered as she crawled on my lap and cupped my cheeks.

Her lips softly connected with mine, carefully testing the waters as she let her tongue swipe over my lips

Her lips softly connected with mine, carefully testing the waters as she let her tongue swipe over my lips. When I felt her lips part ever so slightly I trashed my tongue forward, roaming her mouth and making her moan almost silently. Her hand shot in my hair and pulled my head back. "I thought I was in charge today?" she taunted as she rolled her hips over my erection.