You're funny, for a pervert!

[A/N So this chapter isn't a lemon but most certainly also isn't made out of strawberries and lollipops...The tension between Kakashi and y/n is slowly building up so some sexual comments are being made. Also, reader-chan gets a bit frustrated by the cast so some swear words are being thrown around. Reader-chan, proceed with caution!]

Tsunade grinned while walking through the hallway of the hospital. Behind her, Shizune pleaded to her teacher to show some remorse for her actions.

The facial expression on Shizune made it very clear that she did not approve of Tsunade's latest shenanigans but there wasn't much she could do than talk to the blonde in hopes she would clear up the situation.

"Lady Tsunade, this is just mean! You can't do this!"

Tsunade kept smiling and never even averted her gaze from the hallway in front of her to look at Shizune. With a bright and happy voice, she replied.

"I can do it Shizune, I already have."

"But it's mean!" replied Shizune.

Tsunade's smirk never left her face. She was Hokage for a few years already and nothing funny had happened so she decided to give herself a bit of fun. "Maybe it is Shizune, but it is better if she wears the cast for a bit longer. And in the meantime, it is entertaining for me to see how they deal with it."

Shizune didn't understand her teacher, nor the sadistic sense of humor that was stowed upon two of the leafs shinobi by their Hokage.

"But y/n's back is healed? You just told me that you did it when you healed the shifted disc. She can do whatever she wants, right? Why would you tell her that she has to wear the cast for a few weeks more?"

Tsunade's eyes grew big in excitement and she almost started bouncing off the walls. "Oooo the longer the wait the sweeter the reward when you finally get it." Tsunade took out her wallet and flapped a few bills in front of Shizune with an almost evil grin plastered on her face. "Wanna make a bet on how long they will last?"

On the other side of town, you and Kakashi were facing each other while resting on your bed. Your eyes kept scanning the perfectness that was Kakashi's face and you couldn't tear your eyes away from it. Kakashi hadn't put his mask back on, leaving you with the opportunity to stare. Your hand rested against his chest where you could feel the beating of his heart in a calm and steady pace. Nothing compared to the harsh and fast beating of your own heart that slammed against your ribs. Kakashi's hand was resting on your hip and a faint smile displayed on his moist lips. Kakashi broke the silence with his manly voice. "How are you feeling y/n?"

The only word that came to mind was: Confused. After Itachi, you never felt any romantic feelings anymore and you have even told yourself that it would be better not to get involved with anybody anymore. Love would only lead to you getting hurt.

You decided that Kakashi deserved to know the truth about your feelings and you closed your eyes and took a deep breath.

"To be honest. I'm confused Kakashi."

Kakashi's facial expression went blank. It was clear that your answer shook his confidence but he quickly recovered from it.

"Why are you confused y/n?" Right after Kakashi asked the question, his eyes grew big and he sat up and turned around to look at you.

"Don't you like me? I'm sorry for overstepping."

Kakashi tried to step from the bed, but you quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him back. You felt awful. You never wanted to see the sad face that he just showed you ever again. You pulled him against you and slammed your lips against his. The kiss was passionate, heated and you pulled on his shirt to get Kakashi as close to you as you could get him. When the need for oxygen took over, you pulled away, both panting for the make-out session.