Performing

"O-on the s-stage? As in I will perform with the band?"

"That the idea [name]-chan. You do remember how to sing, right?"

Yamato chuckled behind you, before enveloping your body in a bone-crushing hug.

"Y-yam-ato, Can't breath!" you squeaked before he released you and rubbed the back of his head apologetically. Kakashi wrapped an around your waist and pulled you close, pressing a kiss on your cheek, which made you giggle.

Without you realizing it, Kakashi and Yamato had walked to the end of the park, guiding you backstage were the band was waiting for you to arrive.

The faces of the band lighted up when they saw you, and all of them came running towards you, pulling you in a tight hug and talking all at once, making it impossible for you to hear what all of them were saying.

Umi, the small blonde who was manning the drums, grabbed your hand and started pulling you towards the stage, still hidden from the view of the audience by a curtain. "We've been through all the sound checks. We're all set to go, you just need to warm up your voice and then we can start!" She spoke enthusiastically, almost ripping your arm from its socket as she ran.

Her enthusiasm was contagious and you smiled at the feeling that started to form in your stomach.

Behind the curtains, you could hear people talk and laugh. Cracking jokes and meeting friends. Umi handed you an electric guitar. It had a black neck and slowly faded into a bright pink color with starts on it in bright blue, white and purple colors. You placed the strap around your shoulder and started warming up your voice making a few tone ladders, while the other members of the band took their positions on the stage.

You saw in the corner of your eye an Anbu member talking to Kakashi and Yamato. Of course, you were too far away to hear what was being said but you had a feeling that it had something do with you. You played again with your voice, trying to steer your focus back to performing and cracked all your fingers, loosening them up so you could easily play the guitar.

Kakashi walked onto the stage and gave you a kiss on the cheek, making your face turn a bright red color and most members of your band either giggled of smirked at your reaction.

"Break a leg [name]-chan. I will be in the crowd." He gave you a closed-eyed smile before his gaze turned serious, accompanied by a much bossier tone. "Stay backstage until Yamato and I come to collect you."

So you were right. The Anbu member was here to warn Kakashi. As your mind wandered off, you bit your lip without knowing it, which triggered a reaction by Kakashi. His thumb caressed your lip, breaking your chain of thoughts and releasing your lip from between your teeth. His other hand pushed the guitar out of the way and Kakashi pulled you closer to him. Kakashi leaned in and his lip grazed your cheek before he reached your earlobe. "Don't bit your lip [name]-chan, or I will pick you up and take you home with me before you had a chance to perform."

Kakashi's voice was so husky and his warm breath tickled your skin, sending goosebumps all over your body. You pressed your body against him, while you hooked a finger in his jacket and pulled his face closer to yours. Your lips brushed against his skin before you reached his earlobe. You licked his skin slightly before whispering in his ear, "Looking forward to it, Daddy".

Kakashi groaned in frustration before his hand slapped your butt and you yelped in surprise. Kakashi fingers seized your chin and he pecked your lips before giving you an intense stare. "I have a surprise for you when we get home, Babygirl."

Pecking your lips a last time, Kakashi turned around and walked off the stage and went into the crowd. You knew that both he and Yamato would be somewhere near the stage, ready to jump in if need be.

All the band members exchanged a look, signaling each other that they were ready to get this show on the road. You turned back to face the closed curtain again and shouted "Okay guys! Let' do this!"

The curtains opened, revealing at least 5000 people gathered on the grass, looking excited towards the stage. Umi counted down, and right on cue, everyone started playing their instruments.

The adrenaline ran through you like wildfire. Your fingers played the strings like a pro, not missing a single string and chord. You stepped forward towards the mic and started singing.

Song after song was played by the band, enchanting all those in the crowd.

Kakashi and Yamato both took a place on the first row of people, one on each side so they could easily jump onto the stage. If necessary, Yamato and Kakashi would do anything to keep you save.