Permission

In an inn at the outskirts of Konoha, Deidara retired to his room and locked the door behind him. He leaned back against the door with closed eyes and let out an annoyed growl. Getting [name] back into the Akatsuki hideout would be one hell of a task now that you would be guarded by none other than Kakashi Hatake himself.

Deidara took a moment before he stepped further into the room, discarding his clothes and dropping them where he went. He stepped into the bathroom and turned on the shower, letting the water sprinkle down.

Deidara waited until the water warmed up, before stepping under the falling water. It has been days since Deidara had been able to take a shower and he let the warm water cascade down on his body, cleaning the skin from the dirt that had gathered there in the past few days.While Deidara was in the shower, his mind wandered off to your almost naked body again, sending a twitch to his member. Deidara looked down and was met by a semi-erect member. I get excited by just thinking about her...

Deidara's hand wrapped itself around the hardening membrane, slowly stroking it up and down. The mouth on his hand only added to his pleasure when it started licking and nibbling and Deidara let out a strained groan. Pleasuring himself with you in his mind.

When Deidara finished his masturbation session and shower, he quickly stepped out of and dried off. He walked towards the futon in the corner of the room and let himself drop down, ready to fall asleep.The blue eyes closed and Deidara let out a soft snore until a voice popped up in his head. "Deidara, return to the hideout immediately. It's starting."

=Over to Konoha=

Morning came too soon. For some reason, the universe seemed to be determined to end your wonderful night with Kakashi as the sun started to rise, sending bright beams of light into the room.

How tempting it might have been, your full bladder, in co-operation with the sun, seemed to want you to wake up. The warmth of Kakashi's embrace was addicting and you internally groaned at the idea of waking up fully.

Your eyes fluttered open and you promised yourself to run to the toilet, do your business and return right back into the warmth in your bed and Kakashi's arms. You slowly reached for Kakashi's hand and grabbed it, willing to remove it from your waist."I never said you could leave the bed babygirl," said Kakashi in his hoarse morning voice. Shivers ran down your spine and Kakashi's lips latched onto the soft spot in your neck only added to the feeling.

The heat between your legs almost made you forget that you had to pee but not quite, so you pried of Kakashi's hands, who were making their way to your chest and quickly jumped from the bed. "I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back" You said as you pulled on Kakashi's shirt and hurried out of the room.

Kakashi turned on his back and folded his hands behind his head, smiling to himself. The idea of you in his shirt made a wave of warmth run through the silver-haired male as he chuckled to himself at how cute you looked.

Kakashi could hear the toilet flush and you hurried back into the bedroom and jumped on top of the bed, smiling happily. You crawled on top of Kakashi, straddling him and pressed your bottom down on his crouch, "Good morning my handsome finance!" you old him happily.