Chakra Natures and Litmus paper

After our wedding, live quickly returned back to normal.

Kakashi and I healed after our injuries and started training and going on missions again. Naruto and Sakura often joined us on the training grounds but they also liked to sit down in the shade of a tree and watch me and Kakashi spar. Almost every time the youngsters would cheer and pick sides. To keep everything fair and even, Sakura would side with Kakashi because Naruto was always the first to shout, "Go (y/n)-sensei!" Today was no exception.

My fist almost connected with Kakashi's cheek but he was able to dodge it with only half an inch to spare. I could almost feel the warmth of his cheek graze past my arm as I missed.

"Come on (y/n)-sensei! Kick that old perverts but!" Naruto cheered, sitting on a branch.

"Come on Kakashi-sensei! Show her who's boss!" Sakura countered as she and Naruto started pushing each other on the branch. I smiled at the sight of them having fun but when I heard the sound of something twirling through the air, I was able to dodge a rain of shuriken that was aimed for me.

One of them nicked my skin, a small scratch littering the surface of my fair skin. Blood started to flow from the small cut, droplets from it dripping down my hand and falling on the grass.

"Are you okay baby?" Kakashi questioned as he walked closer to me. He was searching in his pouch. Knowing Kakashi, he was probably trying to find a bandaid.

He walked leisurely towards me, his silver hairs swaying a bit in the wind. I loved the way how his pants were hanging low on his hips. A small rim of skin peeking from between the waistband and his shirt. I let out a quiet moan, ready to pounce on Kakashi and forget about the spectators. Or give them a good show, whatever they were up to.

"I'm fine Kakashi, it's just a scratch"

His gloved hands found the bandaid and peeled off the protective layer before applying it onto my forearm. His lips softly pressed against the bandaid, before rising to his full length again. "Shall we go home (y/n)? It's hot out today."

"Na, I'm not tired yet, but if you don't want to train anymore, I'm sure Naruto would gladly step in."

"Believe it!"

Naruto jumped down from the branch, throwing away his fest before he cracked his knuckles. "I'm so gonna kick your butt (y/n)-sensei!"

"Hold your horses Naruto. Go stretch or something."

He muttered something, turning around and talking to Sakura, most likely about me being slow and perverted. I rolled my eyes at the blond knucklehead and turned back so I was facing Kakashi. I let my nail skate over the small rim of skin between his shirt and pants. "Are you going home and get a shower?"

Kakashi's lowered his headband, hiding his Sharingan behind the dark cloth again. "That depends..." Kakashi said as he pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. His fingers lingered on the skin, cold yet inviting at the same time.

"On what?" My voice was tempting, soft yet eager to find out what Kakashi had in mind. My teeth caught my lower lip, seductively biting down on it, letting it roll between my teeth.

Kakashi leaned forward, his voice deep and the faint smell of mint lingering his breath. "If the show is going to be here," Kakashi's hand caught the small of my back, pulling me closer to him and whispering in my ear, "or in the shower when it's just the two of us."

I could feel the drool starting to form in my mouth. The way Kakashi was leaning towards me, his vanilla scent instantly kindling my loins and making me forget to breathe.

"Well, I could always give you a little sample on what I'm planning on doing with you when we'll get home."

I slipped my hand behind Kakashi's neck, letting my fingers glide through his locks before I placed my lips on his. It wasn't a very passionate kiss, the mask preventing us from letting it become too heated, but I could the arousal starting to grow. The only reason we stopped was that Naruto was growing impatient.