The lost bet

After we found out Naruto's chakra nature and told the blond knucklehead to meet us tomorrow, we went our separate ways. Kakashi had been given a task and now I was busy doing my own. That task being getting Yamato to agree to help us train Naruto. So here I was, in the home of my adoptive brother, pestering him until he would agree with me and my plan.

"Come on Yamato... For me, your little sister" I begged as I hugged him from behind, my arms securely wrapped around his waist. "Please Nii-chan, you know you love me," I cooed as I turned him around.

"Come on (y/n)-chan... Don't be like this, I have missions..." Yamato sweatdropped at my neverending assault on him.

"But you're the only one who can help us," I pleaded. I twirled myself around Yamato's waist, now standing in front of him so he could see my puppy-like facial expression. "I'll buy you tons of walnuts. I'll even crack and feed them to you," I added, batting my eyelashes at the brunette.

Yamato looked down at me, his eyes wide when he realized he was falling for my trick once again. He threw his hands in the air, loudly exclaiming, "But I have missions."

Suddenly the window of Yamato's living room opened and a long leg came swinging over the windowsill. "No, you don't," Kakashi said as he hoisted himself inside. "I just cleared your schedule for the following days." Underneath his mask, his lips curled up in a smile, his eyes closed like he always did.

I patted Yamato's cheek, giving him a goofy smile. "Now say thank you to Kakashi for clearing your schedule so you can help me and Kakashi train Naruto," I said sweetly as I waved a finger in front of Yamato's face as if I was scolding him.

"Not just Naruto," Kakashi added making me turn around with wide eyes. "We're going to train (y/n)'s jutsu as well. She needs just as much training as Naruto." Kakashi shifted his weight, now fully facing me. "Maybe she needs it even more than Naruto."

"I am very capable of looking after myself, thank you." I chopped back as I released Yamato and walked over to were Kakashi was leaning against the windowsill. I lazily made my way towards Kakashi, swaying my hips the tiniest bit, drawing the attention to them. I could see his charcoal eye squint a little bit but underneath his mask, the corners of his mouth slightly curled up.

"Is that so (y/n)-chan?" Kakashi asked as I stepped closer, using my feet to shove open Kakashi's legs so I could stand in between them. "definitely," I told him teasingly as I placed my hands on his chest. Kakashi hands grabbed my hips, pulling me flush against him. "If I remember correctly, I had you begging for mercy the last time Daddy..."

"I will have you begging later today baby girl," Kakashi said as his hand moved over my body until it reached my face and placed with my lower lip. "As soon as we get home I'm go-

"Please stop!" Yamato screamed his cheeks a deep shade of red. "Can you guys get any more revolting?!"

A small hint of pink peeped over Kakashi's mask and he was quick to release my hips but I didn't move away, if anything, I moved closer to Kakashi, pressing my breasts almost against his chin. "Yes we can... but if you promise to be a good boy and come with us to train Naruto tomorrow, I promise we'll behave Yamato," I turned around and smiled sweetly towards the brunette, who threw his hands in the air in surrender.