Sage Jutsu

I groaned softly when out alarm clock started to bleep on my nightstand. With a firm fist, I slammed down on the bedside table, successfully breaking it but missing the alarm clock completely. It was still sending that awful beeping noise through the room and I grabbed my pillow, pulling it over my head to keep out the noise.

"Get up troublemaker," Kakashi laughed from beside me but I just turned around and tried to ignore him. I heard him chuckle next to me and rolling over until his fingers were drawing small patterns in my back. "You need to wake up babe," Kakashi cooed as he kissed my shoulder and his hand slowly wandered down to my bum.

"Lemme sleep for a bit longer Kashi. I'm tired," I mumbled from underneath the pillow. I yelped loudly and shot up when Kakashi's hand loudly connected with my bum.

"Get up. We have a knucklehead to train and knowing him, he'll be knocking on the door in less than 20 minutes."

I groaned and rolled over, sending Kakashi, what I hoped, would be a death glare. "And why am I responsible for training your student exactly?"

"Because it was your idea to have it try to put his wind style into the Rasengan," Kakashi said as he grabbed my foot and pulled me to the end of our bed. "And because you're going to resume training as well. Jiraiya is feeling better and you need it."

"O yeah the prospect of being slapped around by Jiraiya is a true motivator," I said with sarcasm dripping from my words. Kakashi chuckled lowly and suddenly pounced on me. With one hand he was able to keep mine pinned above my head and with the other, he relentlessly tickled my sides. I screamed and tried to move away from Kakashi's rapid moving fingers but he was merciless, keeping me in place as he tortured me.

I was screaming on top of my lungs and tears were falling from my eyes in laughter. I was just about to call uncle when our front door busted open and Kakashi jumped off me. A loud crash next to our bed made me sit up but Kakashi quickly threw a sheet over me, covering me from whoever entered our bedroom.

"Tenzo... May I know the reason for your unannounced visit?" Kakashi questioned.

Next to the bed, Yamato groaned loudly. "I heard (y/n)-chan screaming so I rushed in," Yamato said as he rose to his feet.

"You own us a new bedside table and a door," Kakashi casually answered. "And if you could stop staring at my wife, that would be great."

"Dude! That's my sister! I wasn't looking!"

Yamato almost choked at Kakashi's statement and I grinned as I imagined Yamato's shocked facial expression. He hastily ran out of our bedroom, his feet heavy and hurried as the door slammed closed behind him.

"Want me to grab you some clothes?" Kakashi asked as he picked me up and carried me.

"Just some training clothes will be fine. But I can walk you know."

"I know but I can carry you and it goes faster this way," Kakashi smugly replied.

"As if you're ever on time for anything," I muttered as Kakashi lowered me to the ground. I could hear him rummage through our closet before he handed me some clothes. "Want me to help you get dressed?"

"Well, that's a first. Most of the time you're eager to get me out of my clothes." I felt around the pile of clothes Kakashi had handed me. My fingers found a small piece of fabric that felt like panties and I searched for the small label that was attached to the back. Just when I wanted to bend over and step into them, large hands grabbed the piece of fabric out of my hands.

"I love you enough to want to help you into your clothes as much as helping you out of them," Kakashi said as he grabbed my legs and slowly lifted it. He guided the small piece of lace fabric over my feet and grabbed my other leg to help me step into it. "Although I like the outcome of undressing you better," He whispered huskily.