Pervert!

Kakashi's charcoal eyes rested on (y/n)'s body, sprawled out on the examination table. Her back was rising and falling with every deep breath she took but the movements slowly became let stressed as the pain subsided with every second that passed.

When Tsunade gave the signal, all the medics let go of their assigned places but Kakashi kept his hands on their spot on (y/n)'s shoulders. Softly caressing the smooth skin in a comforting way.

(y/n)'s back was still covered with bruises, leaving her skin a black and blue mess, and Tsunade had pressed down on the biggest bruise with brute force. A few drops of sweat had even formed on Tsunade's forehead, as proof that she did put a lot of effort in the push. Kakashi knew how composed (y/n) usually was when she was hurting so the fact that she had tried to escape the treatment could only mean one thing. This was excruciating.

"It will be alright (y/n)-chan. The pain will disappear soon." Kakashi leaned over to whisper the comforting words in (y/n) ear. (Y/n) kept her eyes closed and smiled a little bit, making Kakashi flustered, without her even knowing it.

On the other side of the examination table, Tsunade took note of the changing atmosphere between Kakashi and (y/n). She finished the medical treatment and stopped the flow of chakra. With a few steps Tsunade walked over to (y/n) and leaned down.

"Just lie down for a bit and relax (y/n)-chan. You did amazing."

Tsunade pulled a chair next to the table and guided Kakashi to it.

"Keep (y/n) company Kakashi. I will be back in a little while to check her back one more time. If everything is okay, you can take her home." Tsunade shot Kakashi a wink but it never reached Kakashi. Kakashi had already taken a seat next to (y/n)'s face and was focussed on her facial features.

Tsunade knew that tree or more was a crowd and so, she quickly but quietly signed for everybody to leave. She left the room as well and silently closed the door, not to disturb the pair.

Kakashi was taken aback by his sudden interest in you. The two of you knew each other for years superficially but since he and his team were assigned to take care of you, he took more notice to you. Kakashi had noticed that you are such a smart ass that you literally seemed to have an answer to every comment that was thrown towards you. That your character was so sweet and caring that, even in your own time of need, you tried to take care of all the members of team Kakashi. The fact that you combined this with your own strong chakra and fighting skills was a complete surprise to Kakashi. Most of the time, strong kunoichi weren't the charing types.

"Kakashi-kun?" Your soft voice pulled Kakashi from his daze and he was thankful that his mask covered his flustered cheeks. You laid on your bed and your (e/c) eyes found Kakashi's charcoal one. A few moments of total silence passed between the both of you before Kakashi answered you in a low voice. "Are you okay (y/n)-chan?

"I will be in a little bit Kakashi. The pain is subsiding quickly now."

Kakashi gave you a closed-eyed smile, making your heart flutter. The room seemed to shrink around you and the temperature seemed to rise a few degrees. Stuttering you continued your conversation with Kakashi.

"A-arigato for being here for me Kakashi."

Kakashi leaned back forward and caressed the skin of your cheek with his thumb. "I'm just glad that you're feeling better now y/n. This looked painful." You don't move, afraid that it will stop the warm feeling of Kakashi's hand against your skin. You answer Kakashi in a whispering tone. "It was Kakashi."

The both of you just sat there in silence. The only sound that could be heard in the room was the ticking of the clock and some faint noises coming from the hallway. Kakashi and you had linked eyes and neither of you pulled away. Lost in each other's eyes, you both kept your spots. You on your belly on the examination table. Kakashi on a chair, next to you.