Celebrate

Kakashi's pov

Dark clouds started to appear above is. The western wind pushed them closer and closer until the sky above us became dark. I looked amazed as Naruto was giving it his all. 200 shadow clones were all busy with trying to add wind chakra to the Rasengan. I could hear all of them grunt and huff as they followed the will of the original Naruto. Suddenly the red chakra of the nine tails started to leak from one of the clones and I tensed up. The red

"Captain Yamato! Help us!" Naruto frantically screamed as his clone started to lose control.

"Tenzo here it comes!"

Yamato was quick to act. With only a few hand signs the wooden poles around us charged forward and pinned down the clone surrounded in red chakra. With a puff of white smoke, the clone disappeared and I rushed forward, quickly reaching Naruto.

Naruto sat on the ground as if he was defeated. "You okay?" I questioned as I squatted in front of him. Naruto turned his head. His usual bright blue eyes showed the disappointment that he was struggling about not yet mastering the new jutsu.

"It has been one full day since we started trying to add wind change in nature to the Rasengan. And you're using 200 shadow clones now. You've just achieved what the average ninja would take 4800 hours to do. But I guess that's still not enough for you."

I looked at the blond boy before me. He was so determined to achieve the goal. Naruto turned around to look at me.

"This training is impossible. I can't wrap my head around the chakra control technique and it feels like 200 shadow clones is my limit. No way." Naruto said before he turned his head again and looked to the ground. I'm never gonna be able to master it."

It takes all my concentration to form the basic Rasengan in the first place. Adding a change in nature to that... It's just too much..."

"You're unusually negative, that's not like you. You don't sound like the Naruto Uzumaki I know." I told him. I waited for some kind of reaction from him but he remained silent. "What would (y/n) say about that?" I pondered out loud. Naruto's head shot up, looking me straight in the eye. I knew that he had a soft spot for (y/n). Their special bond has only formed because Naruto knew she had been struggling with being accepted.

"That's not fair! She's not trying to do something impossible!" Naruto screamed in frustration. His eyes were again fierce blue as he stared at me angrily.

"O no. She isn't trying to learn how to fight without her eyes. Even though her strongest justu solemnly depends on her eyes..." I told him flatly. I could see his mind process the words I threw at him.

"I don't know. I have no reason to think it's going to work this time."

"You have to do it anyway," I replied before he could continue with his rant.

"Well, that's easy for you to say. Why don't you tell me this? Could you look to the left and the right? At the same time?"

I thought about his words but then I remembered that his question indeed was possible. "Hm... O I see. If you're asking me. Yeah, I guess it's doable."

I rose to my feet and crossed my fingers. "Shadow clone jutsu!"

A second me appeared. I turned sideways, looking right.

"I'm looking to the right," I said as my clone turned to face left.

"While looking to the left," My clone added.

"This is what you mean. Right?"

I could see Naruto's eyes grow big. I had shown him that the impossible was possible. Determination started to rise from deep within him. He suddenly had that weird grin over his face as his eyes squinted a bit.