Good morning sleepy head

[A/N: Happy new year my lovelies! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a happy new years eve! Any new years resolutions you need to work on?
And how are you guys liking the story up till now? Let me know by votes and comments, I love those!]

You were getting restless in your sleep. Something heavy was leaning on your stomach and something warm was constantly tickling your face.

You slowly opened your eyes and scanned around the room.

Nothing had changed in your bedroom. The blue curtains were open just a crack, allowing sunlight to enter your room. A few birds outside the window were greeting you with their best song and you smiled a bit when you realized spring had arrived.

A groggy voice made you turn around and face the ravenette next to you.

"Good morning sleepy head."

You smile at the sight before you. Itachi lying on his back. His eyes were still closed but a faint smile was on his lips.

"Good morning Tachi-kun."

Itachi's heart skipped a beat by your soft voice and the nickname you used to call him daily in the good old days. Your small fingers played with a strand of Itachi's raven-black hairs and it tickled his bare chest.

"Shall we go and have breakfast Tachi? Do you want me to make you pancakes?"

He pulled you on top of him and wrapped his arms tighter around you.

"I have a craving for something else y/n-chan."

Itachi softly placed his lips on your, claiming them as his. You smiled into the kiss and enjoyed the familiar feeling but something, far in the back of your mind, a weird feeling crept up on you. As if Itachi's lips weren't the last lips that ones loved you. You forced yourself to push away the strange feeling and relish Itachi's lips on yours and his hands roaming your body.

Itachi's hand cupped your bum and gave a playful squeeze in them, having you stop the kiss to say something. The moment was perfect for Itachi to slip in his tongue and he experienced all the forgotten part of your mouth.

Just when Itachi let go of your bum and let his hands slide up to your breasts, your grumbling stomach stopped the intimate moment between the both of you.

Itachi stopped the kiss with a smirk on his face.

"Okay, first breakfast, then we will continue this y/n-chan."

You rolled off of Itachi and he was quick to follow suit. His finger intertwined with yours and you both made your way to the kitchen, smiling and cracking jokes at each other.

Much to your dismay, you didn't have the kitchen just to you and Itachi.

Hidan, Sasori and Deidara were seated at the dinner table, while Kisame was standing in front of the stove. The blue-skinned man seemed kinda lost and you giggled to yourself at the sight. He was two meters tall but still, he could act so lost.

"Do you need help Kisame?"

Kisame turned to you and gave you one of his rare thankful smiles.

"Would you y/n? I don't know how to make anything and these assholes keep harassing me."

You gave Kisame a side hug and then pushed him away with your hip.

"Out of the way sharky."

Kisame gave you one of his toothy smirks before he poked your side.
"So I have a new nickname huh? What should I call you then y/n-chan?"

Your moment with Kisame was rudely interrupted by Itachi and his low voice.