"Kiss me"

[A/n: O O... Reader-chan. We're getting in trouble with this chapter... Time to make a fruit salad. Consisting of only LEMONS! I would like to dedicate this chapter to 2AttackHelicopters kisamesleftknee marykitten5 because they inspire the heck out of me!💚💙💜  Author-chan out!

I didn't care that the air was becoming chilly. I ignored the first of the small droplets of what that started to fall from the clouds. I just wanted to be alone and at peace for a few hours. A few hours in which I didn't have to deal with the idea of the Akatsuki and that they were coming for me. I wanted to forget that Kakashi had accused me of cheating. I didn't want to think about Itachi and his sickness. I just wanted silence.

I laid down on the ground, curled up into a ball, and closed my already blind eyes. I was so sick and tired of everything. Of being accused of something I didn't do. To be in a situation that I didn't ask for nor wanted. I just wanted to close my eyes and slip into a deep, dreamless sleep that would never end. So I laid down and just tried to relax. With deep breaths and the almost silent forest around me, my anger started to die down just a little bit. I allowed myself to drift off for a little bit. Just enough to silence the nagging voices inside my head that kept sending me into all different directions.

The moist forest ground muffled the footsteps that inched closer to me but they didn't mute the sound completely. And by the trend of the feet, I knew who was moving towards me.

"Itachi...," I sighed as I rested my chin on my knees and wrapped my arms around my legs. "Shouldn't you leave?"

A sudden thud next to me startled me slightly but I was able to keep my composure and didn't flinch.

"Well the last time you and Kakashi were fighting because of me, you ran away. Alone in the woods. At night," Itachi explained as he sat down next to me. "And this time, you're visually challenged"

I grumbled. I was so annoyed with everything. With my damaged eyes. With Kakashi. With Tsunade and Shizune for not coming up with a solution. And even with Itachi for thinking I couldn't take care of myself.

"I don't need a baby sitter you know," I muttered as I released my legs and placed my hands on the damp ground so I could lean back. I took a deep breath hoping it would calm my anger but it didn't.

Itachi pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me. The dark Akatsuki cloak wrapped tightly around me. "You'll catch a cold," Itachi told me as he pulled me against his chest and wrapped his arms around me.

The feeling of leaning against Itachi's chest made a fire start in my stomach. The flames were small and insignificant at first but when Itachi's body odor drifted into my nose they exploded violently. My cheeks flared up and I was glad that Itachi was sitting behind me so he didn't have a clear view of my flustered face.

Itachi chuckled behind me and pulled me closer to him, leaving no space between us. "You're still cute when you blush," Itachi whispered in my ear as he kissed my temple. I allowed myself to relish in the moment for a second until I realized that if Kakashi would find us in this situation, it would only confirm his suspicion.

"We shouldn't be doing this Tachi," I told him when I tried to push his arms away but Itachi's hold remained.

"Just let me hold you for a moment," Itachi whispered as he rested his cheek against my head. "I miss you so much. I just want to hold you, only for a little while. Just forget about our troubles for a second before I let go of you."