I missed you

[A/N Hellow my lovely readers! First of all, apologies for the delay! The holidays had me more wrapped up than I ever could have imagined. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas as well? Let me know in a comment :) But now I'm back so we can continue! Xoxo]

Never had Kakashi's expression been this bored. He tried to keep his focus on the blond, sitting behind the desk and he mustered all his strength to not let out an annoyed sigh. 

She does this to annoy me, just keep breathing and she will stop eventually.

Kakashi's gaze never had been more bored than the one he was sending the Hokage right now. The blonde kept asking questions, one more ridiculous then the other and Kakashi seriously doubted if she really needed all the extra information.

Tsunade indeed was entertaining herself by keeping Kakashi in her office with silly questions. It was so clear that Kakashi was starting to get frustrated but he did his best to hide it. For her own amusement, Tsunade decided that she would only release Kakashi when he broke.

"Okay and sorry for asking this again Kakashi but from which direction was the sunlight coming at this point?"

"It was about 4 in the afternoon, so West."

Tsunade held her own chin as if she was thinking about what Kakashi had said. He's not bulging... Let's step it up.

Tsunade rose from her chair behind the desk and turned around to stare out fo the window. Casually she asked Kakashi, "And what was y/n-chan wearing today?"

"Some tight shorts and an (f/c) v-neck shirt and some knee-high boots and ba-, Wait, what?!"

Kakashi's cheek turned a deep crimson shade and he sweatdropped when he saw Tsunade stifle a laugh.

Her brown eyes had a mischievous sparkle in them and Kakashi knew he had been played.

"Tsunade!" Kakashi scolded his Hokage with an annoyed expression. The blond didn't reply, she just kept smiling towards Kakashi and waved him off.

"Okay, Kakashi. I've had my fun. Go to Y/n-chan. The both of you have a day off tomorrow, so enjoy."

Kakashi contemplated if he really wanted to have an argument with Tsunade or that his time would be better spend at home with y/n.

That's an easy choice

Kakashi made a small bow towards the blond and walked to one of the windows. He opened it and already had one leg out of the window when suddenly the door of the office flew open. A loud thud sound was heard when the door slammed against the wall and Gemna came running in.

"Lady Tsunade! Akatsuki have been spotted in the Village. Among them is Uchiha Itachi!"

Tsunade turned around, ready to yell orders to Kakashi, but found the windowsill empty. She could just spot Kakashi's silver locks leaping from rooftop to rooftop in order to get to y/n.

Please be in time Kakashi!

Kakashi ran like the wind and jumped from rooftop to rooftop as if the devil himself was hot on his tail. He could see your front door and nothing seemed disturbed or out of the ordinary. Kakashi sped up one more time, asking Kami himself to keep his y/n save.

When Kakashi arrived at your shared house, he barged through the door with his Sharingan exposed.

"Y/n-chan? Babygirl?"

Kakashi frantically searched all the rooms in your house but desperation rose with every room he found empty. Nothing in your house had been moved, not a single item was out of place and Kakashi started doubting if you even had made it to your home until he noticed something on the ground in front of your bedroom door. The black cargo pants you had worn during the mission.

Kakashi heart started to race and his mouth became dry. Not only had the Akatsuki invaded your house. They had taken you and you didn't even have a chance to fight back...

---At the Akatsuki hideout---

Somewhere a door was being opened by Deidara, granting Itachi access to enter the hideout with you still in his arms. Itachi carried you through a long and dark hallway, eager to lay you down as soon as possible.

Itachi couldn't take his eyes of your relaxed face and with every step he took, he started to more torn between emotions.

Happiness filled his heart now that he was finally able to hold you and have a second chance with you. He could redeem himself for all the mistakes he had made in the past.

But on the other hand, his better judgment told him that taking you and filling your head with fake memories was the worse thing he had ever done to you.

Itachi reached the door of his bedroom and pushed it open with his foot.

He walked over to the bed and carefully placed you down. A few strands of your hair were on your face and Itachi softly stroked them out of your face and placed them behind your ear.

Your face was a vision of peace and tranquility. A faint smile played on your lips and Itachi's heart fluttered in his chest. Itachi pressed a loving kiss on your forehead and whispered against your skin, "I missed you so much y/n-chan."

While your body might have been unconscious, your mind somewhere knew it was being played. You couldn't put your finger on what wasn't right but you felt it in your gut.

In your dreams, all kinds of loving memories were shown to you. Some were real while others were made from Itachi's hopes for the both of you.

You and Itachi were both lying on a blanket. A wonderful picnic was on display and you were feeding Itachi dango's. After each bite you fed him, you would lean down and kiss his lips hungrily. After exchanging bites and kisses, Itachi pulled you on top of him and asked you to sing a song for him.

You did as you were told and Itachi smiled with his eyes closed. The sun caressed your skin and Itachi's arms made you feel warm and protected.

Your mind drifted of further into your life. Living together with Itachi in the Akatsuki hideout, it all seemed like a blast. You were an active part of the team and went on regular missions with Itachi and Kisame. The shark-man and you had a comfortable friendship but nothing out of the ordinary and Itachi designed this memory in this way with a purpose. You needed to get familiar with all the members of the Akatsuki but not to close. Itachi finally had you back and he wanted to keep it that way.

Itachi took his time memorizing all the details of your face he had missed over all the years. Your skin was as fair as the day Itachi had left you in the village. Your (h/c) were fanned out on the white cotton pillow and framed your face as a piece of art. Itachi had to muster all his strength to tear his eyes away from you and get you ready for what was about to come.

He carefully took the cloak of you, dropping it to the ground. He walked over to his closet and took out a pair of sweatpants and one of his tight-fitting shirts. Itachi's member twitched when his eyes scanned your almost naked body, only wrapped in a set of black lace underwear.

Itachi ignored his member and quickly hid your body in the clothes he picked out. Itachi did decide it would be best to keep your eyes covered until he would be sure that you didn't turn against him.

He knew the strength of your jutsu and the idea that you could use it against him sent shivers down his spine.

Itachi looked at you one more time, hoping that his jutsu would work and placed a soft kiss on your lips. After caressing your face one last time, he rose from the bed and made his way to the door. He needed to report to Pein.