"Easy Tiger"

"14, 15, 16..." My hand stretched out and I finally found the armrest of the couch so I knew I was right. I carefully bend over and with my free hand, I searched for the tabletop so I could put away the cup of tea I was holding in my hand.

"Thank you baby. But are you sure you do-"

I held my hand over Kakashi's mouth, or at least where I figured his mouth should be located to shut him up. "Let me do my thing and I'll ask if I need help okay?" I leaned down and pecked whatever surface it was that my lips landed on but I could hear Kakashi chuckle.

"You missed baby," he said as he pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. I grinned wickedly, placing my hands on Kakashi's shoulders. "Maybe you should guide me to the right place," I suggested as I carefully leaned forward so I wouldn't bump heads with Kakashi.

Kakashi's hands slowly grabbed my hips and pulled me on top of him so I was straddling him. My bum rested on his upper legs as his hands cupped my cheek and he pulled my face closer to his. "Right here baby girl."

Naked lips pressed against mine and I let out an appreciative sigh. My hands found Kakashi's silver locks and I let my hands ran through them, enjoying their softness as they slipped through my fingers.

The kiss ended when our lungs burned for oxygen and I panted softly as I felt a tension grow in my stomach.

"I know this sounds weird," Kakashi started as his hand started to caress my bum. "But for some reason, that blindfold always gets the better of me." Kakashi thumb played with my lower lip as I softly started to rock my hips on the growing bulge in his pants.

"And why do you like it when I'm blindfolded?" I asked as I let my hands slide over his body in search of the zipper of his jacket. I slowly pulled the zipper down and could hear Kakashi swallow as I pushed the fabric from his shoulders. "Are you going to give me an answer?"

Suddenly I was flipped over and Kakashi laid on top of me, his pelvis with the growing erection pressing firmly against my core. "Because, for some reason, I find it quite arousing to know that you're depended on me for a change."

Kakashi's lips forcefully landed in mine again and I hummed in approval when his lips swiped over my lower lip. I opened my mouth, welcoming him in and letting myself being carried away by the wave of passion that ran through my nerves. I bucked my hips up, grinding them against Kakashi's pelvis and extracting a low groan from him in response.

Kakashi's lips started to move from my lips, picking my skin as he moved from my jaw down my neck until he reached my soft spot where he bit down. I whimpered but it turned into a moan when Kakashi's tongue and lips abused the freshly formed bruise. "a-aren't you s-supposed to m-meet Nar- ahhh Naruto f-for training?" I questioned as I let my head fall to the side to give Kakashi more room.

"They're used to me being late. Why change a good thing," Kakashi whispered just before he lips reconnected with mine again. My hands roamed over Kakashi's body. His muscles were easily detectable under his tight shirt and I pulled on the hem, exposing his skin to me.

From the moment I became blind, I loved the feeling of Kakashi's skin under my fingers. Because my eyes no longer were able to see things, my other senses were taking over. My hearing was better as did my smell but what amazed me most was the fact that my fingers picked up on the smallest details. Every little mark and scar on his skin was something new to me and I loved the fact that I could rediscover Kakashi's body.

I let my hand slip in the waistband of his pants, palming his growing erection. "Well, if you're that inspired, maybe we should do something with that inspiration."