The cheering crowd

The song started to get slower, turning more romantic. Most couples in front of the stage were now dancing, slowly moving on the soft melodies of the songs.

You saw Kakashi staring at you on the stage from the corner of the first row. You could almost see the smile through the fabric of his mask but darted your eyes back to the crowd.

As discussed, the last song was coming up and you turned around to hand your guitar to one of the stage helpers. He placed two high chairs on the middle of the stage, before taking the guitar from you and giving you a thumbs up before turning around and walking off the stage.

You smiled towards the crowd and grabbed the mic in your hand, walking towards the corner of the stage, where Kakashi was standing close to. You stretched out your hand towards Kakashi, who's eyebrow shot up as he saw you coming closer.

"Kakashi Hatake, please join me on the stage"

Kakashi's charcoal eye grew big as he obviously sweatdropped and shook his head no. Yamato was quickly to land you a hand and his wood style grabbed Kakashi before he knew what hit him. The wood flung Kakashi onto the stage, stumbling forward. You helped him steady his stance, smiling at the blush that just peeped above the rim of the black mask.

You send Yamato a wink and a hand-kiss, which he caught and returned with a chuckle. You took Kakashi's hand into your and guided him towards the high chair. You pushed Kakashi down on the seat and faced Kakashi with a wide smile before sitting yourself down and clearing your throat.

You gave the signal to your band to start playing and started singing as soon as the song reached the starting point of your vocals.

I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me
I still feel your touch in my dreams

Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling

And every time we kiss I swear I could fly

Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last
Need you by my side

'Cause every time we touch, I feel the static

And every time we kiss I reach for the sky

Can't you hear my heart beat so I can't let you go

Want you in my life

Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky

They wipe away tears that I cry
The good and the bad times we've been through them all

You make me rise when I fall

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling

And every time we kiss I swear I could fly

Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last

Need you by my side

'Cause every time we touch, I feel the static

And every time we kiss I reach for the sky

Can't you hear my heart beat so I can't let you go

Want you in my life

The music slowly died down and left you and Kakashi in the silence of the evening. You and Kakashi were exchanging glances and with the intense stare Kakashi was giving you, you felt yourself heat up in embarrassment.

it stayed silent for a few moments, only adding to the uncomfortable feeling in the pit in your stomach. The silence was slowly killing you and you opened your mouth to apologize to Kakashi when he jumped from his chair and picked you up from your seated position.

Kakashi's clothed lips smashed against your own as your hands wrapped around his neck and played with the soft silver locks. The crowd before the stage send out a admirable aw sound which made you pull back from Kakashi' lips. He lowered your feet back to the ground and did a step back.

His hand slipped into the pocket of his pants and pulled out a square black velvet box. Kakashi went down on one knee and gave you his closed eyed signature grin before he grabbed the microphone from your hand.

"[Name]-chan... I am not the best one with big crowds, that's your department. "

The crowd started cheering and applauding, making you blush and giggle in embarrassment. Kakashi turned around and face the crowd, smiling underneath his mask, waiting for the cheering to die down. It took only a few moments and Kakashi continued.

"but dear [name]-chan, I'm the best when I'm with you. I almost lost you and now I realize, I never want to let go of you ever again. Marry me [name]-chan."