"Yes, I promise."

[A/n: Sorry for taking this long to update you guys! It has been the most hellish week on work ever! But without further delay, I present, THE WEDDING CHAPTER! Oooo and for all my fellow-perverts. The wedding has to be consummated, so the next chapter will be one hell of a wedding-lemon :) Author-chan out!]

(Readers pov)

A lot of people were staring weirdly at me as I hurried down the halls, the skirt of my dress lifted up a bit so I wouldn't trip over the thick, heavy fabric. The fabric of my skirt rustled as I ran through the halls of the hospital, the sound of my shoes bouncing off the walls as I went.

I made the last turn but came to a sudden stop when I saw the brown doors where the small chapel was behind. I could hear people talking behind the doors, whispering about me and my late appearance. I could imagine Kakashi, standing at the altar, waiting for me to walk through the door.

"(y/n)-sensei?"

I turned around to see Naruto walking towards me

I turned around to see Naruto walking towards me. he looked really mature in his black suit and red tie, his hand casually in his pocket as he made his way towards me. In his other hand, he carried a pretty bouquet in his hands, the flowers in the brightest shades of white and blue, formed into a drop. "Granny Tsunade said I should give this to you!" Naruto said as he held out the flowers to me. It was a wonderful bouquet of white and blue flowers, tied together with a white ribbon. I slowly moved my hand up and took the flowers from my happy smiling student. They smelled so sweet, and I buried my nose to take in the send before I looked up to Naruto. He rubbed the back of his head and smiled brightly with his eyes closed.

"Naruto, can I ask you for a favor sweety?" I asked softly, my eyes focussed on Naruto

"Naruto, can I ask you for a favor sweety?" I asked softly, my eyes focussed on Naruto. He dropped his hand from behind his head and nodded eagerly. "Of course sensei! Anything!"

"Would you be so kind to walk me down the aisle?"

I watched as the smile fell from Naruto's face. His mouth slowly moving from a laugh to an o shape. His eyes grew to the size of dinner plates before he hid his face behind his arm and his shoulders shook lightly. I was shocked when I saw Naruto break down in tears before me and I quickly grabbed his arm, wiping away the tears with my free hand. "Naruto, don't cry honey! If you don't want to, you-"