Are you ready?

Are you ready (y/n)-chan?' Kakashi voice pulls your thoughts back to the present time. Kakashi gives you an encouraging smile behind his mask but it doesn't work at all.

You want to say no but what's the use? You need to shower and he is the only one there to help you. Thinking to yourself: My life really sucks at this moment, you just nod and turn your head back towards the ground.

Kakashi rises from his chair. He helps you up and you walk to the bedroom. You quickly grab clean underwear and some clothes to sleep in. You return to the living room were Kakashi is still standing. He holds out a hand. You look at it. That hand is going to touch you...You place your hand into Kakashi's and he walks to your bathroom. You walk in and he closes the door behind you and locks it.

Kakashi walks past you and turns on the shower. He turns back at you and clears his throat. The tension in the bathroom is thick and both of you have a red shade on your cheeks. This is so awkward... 'Okay, we need to get you out of these clothes and into the shower (y/n)-chan.'

Kakashi reaches for the clothes in your hands and puts them on the laundry basket. He gently grabs the rim of your shirt and starts to pull it off. You raise your arms so he can take it of you. This is the only moment in your life that you are thankful for the cast around you. Kakashi, however, continues as if this is a part of his daily routine. He leans down on his knees, unbuttons your pants and pulls them down. You place one hand on his shoulder to keep your balance as you step out of them. He rises again and you turn around so he can take off your cast. You feel his fingers as he unhooks every closure on the cast. You cross your arms in front of your breasts, to hide them when Kakashi takes of the cast completely. Your arms are not doing a great job in concealing them. Having big boobs really is a pain.

You feel Kakashi's fingers hook into the side of your panties. 'Ready or not, here they go (y/n)-chan' and with one swift movement he pulls them down. There you are completely naked. You don't have enough arms to hide yourself. You walk into the shower and as soon as the warm water hits your skin you let out a moan. The warm water eases your aching back.

Kakashi's hand reaches into the shower and grabs your shampoo and places them on the sink so he has easy access to it. Next, he grabs the shower head and starts to use it to make your hair wet. 'Okay (y/n)-chan, tilt your head back, but be careful.'

Kakashi big hand places the showerhead back into the holder. You do as he says and you feel his hands on your head. He starts to massage the shampoo into your hair with a circular motion. You let out an appreciative sigh as his strong fingers move around on your scalp. You don't know it but Kakashi smiles at your noises of bliss. Cute.

Kakashi washes your hair for some time before he leans forward to reach the showerhead to rinse the shampoo from your hair. He repeats the ritual with the conditioner. For those several minutes, no words are spoken between the both of you. The only noises in your bathroom are the moans you let out in pure bliss and the water cascading down on you.

Kakashi slowly reaches back into the shower and reaches for you green loofa. He holds it under the falling water before grabbing the bottle of cherry blossomed scented body was. He pours a bit on the loofa before massaging the soap into it, making it foam. 'Okay (y/n)-chan, don't move.'

Kakashi's voice is soft, gentle. Nothing more than a whisper and it is clearly designed to make shivers run down your spine. You feel your cheeks reach a new state of being flustered and take deep breaths to calm your nerves down.

Kakashi gently starts to wash you. First your neck in slow and stroking movements before slowly going down to your shoulders, followed by your arms. Kakashi is even more careful when he reaches your back. The sight of it is a gruesome one. Your back is still black and blue, even after the several weeks that have gone by. A few small cuts on them that have started to heal. It looks really painful and he feels sorry for you. Breaking your back would be horrible for anybody, but for you, it's like being stuck in a coffin.