Tagged!

Hiya guys!

So I got tagged by the lovely AngieGuth1, so as a good author does, you do that the shit out of it!
Here we go!

1: Tag the peron who tagged you: I allready did that!

2: What's your zodiac? 
I'm a Virgo, just like the hottest  out there, KAKASHI! Now that we are on that amazingly cute topic : Happy birthday lord of all hotness!

3: Favourite Game
I like the old fashioned board games! But currently I'm getting into Minecraft 💙💜💚

4: Favourite song/artist?
Naruto openings, theme song that kind of stuff! Together with Skillet, Breaking Benjamin, Rammstein, Muse, Pantera, Disturbed, Let's just say I like rock and metal. But my taste in music is very wide and I can listen to almost anything.

5: Say something to your fans/followers
Believe in yourself! You are perfect the way you are and you don't have to change anything for anyone. You need to be happy with who you are, not make people happy with who they want you to be!

6: Favorite movie/show
Starts with a N ends with aruto. And I like documentaries... *insert geek alert right here-->*

7: Either say a "Did you know?" fact or tell a joke

Did you know that I am making a new religion together with my online besties💙💜💚? The faith of Icha Icha shall one day rule the world!

8: Tag 20 people if they don't make a part within 3 week you have to think if a punishment or prank for them!

Well here we go!

kisamesleftknee marykitten5  princess-jinderella   Nerd_Life18 brookellemarie SasoriTheRedHead spikey-chan TheForgottenWaves LucretiaUchihaHatake Sara_C01 MidnightAngel5 Hatake-Angel darkness_947 _MaxAyame Rita304 villa1n 

I'm stopping at 16 because for some weird reason I like that number! So my lovely readers, please enjoy the tag!