"You're going to Konoha"

Pein wasn't happy. To be more specific, he was furious at the Uchiha and the other members for allowing [name] to escape. Not only had they lost a great asset to the Akatsuki, [name] knew a lot about the organization and their plans.

The emergency meeting that Pein organized was used to try to make a plan to get [name] back but the Uchiha wasn't as cooperative as initially expected.

"She will be heavily guarded now. Going to Konoha to collect her is the same as a suicide mission. Not to mention that they will be expecting us and [name] most likely will use her jutsu on us. You all saw what she is capable off."

Itachi spoke softly and in a calm voice, convincing at least Kisame of his point.

Pein, Deidara and Hidan seemed more interested in getting [name] back, not thinking about the consequences. Hidan was his normal loud self and shouted towards the Uchiha. "Since when did you turn into a crying little b*tch Itachi?! Let's go f*ck up Konoha!"

"I will not be joining you Hidan. And I strongly suggest you don't go to Konoha. They will anticipate for us to come and try to get [name]."

Pein rose from his chair, slowly walking over to Itachi, who stayed seated in his chair, eyeing the carrottop expectedly. Pein towered above Itachi, watching the Uchiha, using his Rinnegan to intimidate him.

Itachi seemed unfaced as ever. His eyes stayed their original color and not once did he blink as his eyes were linked with Pein's.

"Itachi will not be joining the group who is going to Konoha. Itachi will stay here while a selected group goes to collect [name] and collect information about the 9tails. Do I make myself clear Itachi?"

Itachi didn't respond in any way. No "Yes leader", no head nod, nothing. The Uchiha stated as unfazed as ever and not a single hint of emotion reached his face.

Pein nodded to the group, giving them the unspoken sign that the meeting was over. Itachi was the first to his feet, closely followed by Kisame.

Itachi entered his bedroom and held the door open, inviting Kisame in.

The sharkman sunk town onto Itachi's bed, watching the Uchiha intently.

"What are you planning on doing Itachi?"

Itachi turned around to face Kisame, his Sharingan activated and shining brightly. "I'm going to warn [name]. And you're going to cover for me Kisame."

On the other side of the hideout, Deidara walked back to Pein's office. The orange haired male tore his eyes away from the papers on his desk when the blonde walked in and sank down on a chair.

"You're going to Konoha to retrieve [name]." Pain stated.

Deidara nodded his head in understanding. "When do I leave Leader-sama un?"

Pain rose from his chair and walked towards his window, seeing the rain fall down from the clouds onto the green grass outside the hideout.

"As soon as possible. Before Itachi has a chance to warn [name]."

Deidara nodded and quickly rose to his feet. "I will be leaving immediately."

---Over To Konoha---

As as the door slammed shut behind Shikaku and Yamato, Kakashi had you pinned down on the bed. The whole afternoon was spent making love, talking, laughing and trying to remember more things from before.

Currently, you two were cuddled up against the headboard of the bed.

Your back was leaning against Kakashi's chest and your head was resting on his shoulder while he had one arm casually wrapped around your body and in his other hand, he was holding his torn down copy of Icha Icha Paradise.