"Forgive me"

[A/n: I'm back!!! It took forever but I'm finally back!!! Did you guys miss me?! *nope* Sooo now to make up for my long period of absence, here's a lil lemon for ya'll! And what shall we do next? Any ideas? Author-chan out!]

"How do you think you got here?" Kakashi asked as he hovered over me. His aura was a deep dark red. Burning inside of him like a wildfire. My own aura started to glow red as well, matching Kakashi's as he kept me pinned down to the mattress.

"I should have known it was you," I snapped as I tried to push Kakashi away from me. I didn't have enough strength and I wasn't willing to resort to violence but I was dead serious when I growled, "Get off me."

"Why? You rather have Itachi pinning you down?"

I grunted loudly and tried to move away from Kakashi but his hand grabbed my chin and moved my face back. If my eyes would have been working, I would have been looking at him but all I could see now was the darkness that had been my world for weeks.

"Tell me (y/n)? Did he make you cum?" Kakashi growled as his body rested heavily on me. "Did you moan his name? Did your nails scratch his skin as he brought you closer and cl-"

"No, he didn't! Even if I would have let him, Itachi would never do it. You might think he is a terrible guy but he respects you too much to even consi-"

My words were silenced by Kakashi's lips slamming down on mine. I tried to turn away and trashed my body but Kakashi's hand grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. I bit his lip, hard enough to draw blood and Kakashi growled against my mouth. His free hand immediately grabbed my face and his fingers pressed deeply into my cheek, forcing me to open my jaw.

Kakashi's tongue entered my mouth and twirled around my own tongue, at least for as far as I could use it. His hand in my hair pulled me back further, giving him the perfect opening to deepen the kiss even more. My left hand shot up in Kakashi's satin locks and I tried to pull his back but I wasn't able to send enough force into my muscles. My mind protested heavily against the idea of intentionally hurting Kakashi.

I groaned loudly and tried to move away but deep down inside Kakashi's actions started to awaken the fire deep within me. My body slowly started to give in to his dominance, relaxing as the warmth of Kakashi's body seeped into mine. My fingers released their hold in Kakashi's silver locks and slowly started to run through them. A soft moan escaped me and as if my body had a mind of its own, it started to move against Kakashi's. My legs were able to wrap around Kakashi's waist and I pulled him closer, pressing my pelvis tightly against his.

Kakashi's erection was rapidly growing, his hardening member pressing firmly against my lower region. Kakashi's lips detached from mine and slowly kissed their way down my neck until he reached my soft spot where he bit down harsly. I cried out in pain and bucked my body but Kakashi's tongue ran over the battered spot as his hands slipped between our bodies and into my pants. He rubbed my folds roughly but with just enough pressure to make it pleasurable. My hips bucked involuntarily, moving myself against his hand as I moaned loudly and waves of pleasure started to run through me.

"You like that huh?" Kakashi asked as his hot breath caressed the skin of my neck. "Want me to make you cum? You want me to use my fingers to fuck you until my dick takes over?"

Kakashi didn't wait for my reply. His fingers slipped into me and started pumping. With his fingers arched, Kakashi rubbed against my G-spot, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I shivered under him, my legs trembling at the quick build-up of pleasure as Kakashi's fingers moved faster and faster.