One pervert to another (Lemon!)

[A/n. Lemon chapter! If you do not like to read lemons, come back for the next chapter. Everything will be back to strawberries in chapter 11. You will not miss anything regarding the storyline. For my fellow perverts, have fun and let me know what you think of the story until now!]

Kakashi made his way to you with big steps and harshly grabbed your hips, pulling your body firmly pressed against his. Kakashi's hands cupped your cheeks while his lips smashed against your in a heated passion.

Your lips moved in perfect synchrony with Kakashi's and your hands ran through the silver locks in an attempt to get his face even closer to yours that it already was. The kiss was demanding, hungry and it was filled with desperation as if you and Kakashi both needed it to stay alive.

Kakashi's hands traveled lower and lower, exploring every inch of your body they could reach, before landing on your bum. The strong hands lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around Kakashi's waist. You felt Kakashi's semi-erect member against your core and you moaned in the kiss, which resulting in Kakashi smiling through the kiss.

Kakashi started the journey towards your bedroom but never broke the kiss. Your lips seemed to be in the middle of a sensual dance that didn't seem to have an ending. You felt annoyed when your lungs burned by the lack of oxygen and you had to break the kiss but quickly recovered when Kakashi attacked the soft spot in your neck.

"Kaka-ahhh"

Kakashi lowered you onto the hip-high bed and crawled on top of you, straddling you in the process. Kakashi's hands started their exploratory journey to the parts of your body that were now reachable. The gloved hands glided over your side, your back and finally landed on your breasts, where they lingered and started fondling them.

Kakashi stopped his attack on your neck and quickly rose to take off his shirt, only to resume the kissing as soon as the shirt left his hand.

Kakashi hands slipped under your shirt and started playing with the nipple. A moan escaped your mouth and you arched your back to get closer to the agonizing feeling.

Kakashi rose from his spot on the bed and stepped back, granting you a clean few of him. Without shame Kakashi started to remove his clothes, leaving him practically naked with the exception of his boxers. The bulge in his underwear was clearly visible and you had to admit it. You were impressed. His member counted at least 8 inches and you were calculating how to fit all of them into you.

"Let's help you out of your clothes as well y/n-chan." Kakashi's voice was low, husky and you couldn't deny that a pool was starting to form in your panties. You sat up straight and let Kakashi removed your shirt, never breaking eye-contact. Kakashi kissed your stomach while his expert hands unbuttoned your pants and slipped them off your hips. He flung them to a forgotten corner of the room as if he was angry with the fabric and let his eyes wander your body up and down. The black lace set sure was suiting on you and Kakashi's gaze became even more hungry.

You grabbed Kakashi's hand and pulled him on the bed and in one swift movement you were straddling him. Your mouth attacked his neck while you rolled your core onto his member, evoking moans and hisses from Kakashi. Your fingers found Kakashi's nipples and your pinched and twisted them extracting even more reactions from him.

Kakashi's hands were on your bum but you let your mouth wander lower and lower, kissing, sucking and biting the pieces of skin that you reached.

When you arrived at the rim of Kakashi's boxers you eagerly pulled down the fabric. You hungrily licked your lips before softly licking the tip, tasting the salty taste of precum. "Don't tease me y/n-chan"

Kakashi's panting was arousing and the pool in your panties became hotter than you ever felt before. You eagerly sucking in as much of Kakashi's member as you could and let your tongue twirl around the top. Kakashi bucked his hips sending even more of his member in your mouth. Your throat tightened around the membrane and Kakashi hands grasped your hair while he arched his back in ecstasy. You started to bob your head, speeding up with every movement you made.