Don't make me do this

You and Kakashi tried to hurry back to the village, but Sakura and Naruto seemed determined to make the journey as long as possible.

Naruto's small blatter needed to be relieved every 10 yards and Sakura kept nagging about wanting a break because she was tired.

The both of them kept complaining and whining with every step you took until Kakashi looked up from his book. His arm was still loosely around your shoulder while sending out his most angry gaze towards his students.

"If the both of you say one more thing before we're back, I will deliver both of you to Gai to go train with him for a whole month!"

Both youngsters exchanged frightened looks and raced forward in the direction of Konoha. You stepped forward but were pulled back by Kakashi.

"Let them run, we will catch up to them."

You gave Kakashi a questioning look. "And what will we be doing in the meantime?"

Kakashi's fingers slowly grabbed the rim of his mask and pulled it down, revealing his astonishing face. You bit your lip stifling a moan as Kakashi's face was exposed to you. "I need some love before I can continue babygirl."

You pulled Kakashi's shirt getting him closer to you. You ran your finger over his abs, extracting a growl from Kakashi. Your hands traveled back up and your fingers ran through Kakashi's hair, pulling his head lower. Your lips grazed over his earlobe before you licked it and whispered. "Well let me give you just a little bit of loving now. Then you can go report to the Hokage while I take a shower."

Kakashi's big hands cupped your bum and he crashed his lips onto yours.

He nibbled on your lower lip and you opened your mouth so he could slip his tongue in. Your hands roamed Kakashi's chest you felt Kakashi getting aroused by the way his breathing was getting harsher. After a few minutes, you broke the kiss and pulled back panting.

Kakashi pulled up his mask but not before giving you an intense stare.

"Stay in the shower until I'm with you babygirl."

You gave Kakashi a wink and turned around. You made a peace sign with your fingers and replied to him. "Yes, sir."

You swayed your hips a bit extra to give him a nice view on your but and you heard him growl at you. You leaped forward in order to get back to Konoha as quickly as possible. Kakashi gave you a slap on the bum and leaped after you, making his way to the Hokage's building as soon as possible.

The front door slammed shut behind you and you hurried down the hallway while stripping down. Your green vest fell down on the floor, and your shoes were thrown in a forgotten corner of your living room. Your shirt landed on a chair and you made your way to your bedroom.

In front of the door, you unbuttoned your pants and dropped them on the floor. You opened the door and walking in, humming a song that was stuck in your head. You searched through your closet, looking for clothes to wear and some clean underwear. A whistle behind you made you turn around with lightning speed.

In front of your bedroom window were Itachi and the blond weirdo.

Itachi's charcoal eyes scanned your almost naked body but his face never showed any emotion. The blond bomber weirdo was also checking you out thoroughly but he wasn't keeping his emotions hidden. Deidara licked his lips before he started talking to you. 

"How you're doing un? I could make some amazing art with you yeah!"

The fact that you were only dressed in your underwear didn't hold you back from taking a battle stance. In your panties or not, they were not going to take you without a fight.

Itachi raised his hand to the blond to silence him. "You're coming with us (y/n)-chan."

"Not a snowball chance in hell Uchiha."

Knowing Itachi and his way of battling, you kept your eyes away from his face. Focussing on his adamsapple to prevent yourself from being stuck in a genjutsu.

Itachi stepped forward and you readied yourself, trying to figure out what kind of attack Itachi would throw at you. You were taken aback by Itachi's soft voice, he pleaded you to come with. "Please y/n-chan. Don't make me do this. Come with me quietly."

*What the actual fuck Itachi...*

"Of course Itachi. After all those yours I will come with you, no questions asked. You must be even more out of your mind than I ever could have guessed... The power of the Sharingan made you go nuts."

Deidara didn't let is show but he was amazed by your actions. Not only had you taken a battle stance, but you also did it while only being clothed in your underwear. To top it all of, you were defying Uchiha Itachi, one of the most known shinobi in the universe, while you were at it.

Not a single spot of fear was shown on your face and Deidara figured that, either you had lost your marbles or that you were as cold as ice.

Deidara averted his gaze from your naked form to Itachi. As always, the ravenette didn't show any sign of emotion. Not even at the sight of a beautiful woman only dressed in underwear.

Looking back at you, Deidara could only conclude. [This will become interesting very soon.]

And then it happened.

A sound behind you, made you turn around. You expected Kakashi to come walking in but you were met by Itachi's red glowing Sharingan.

Your mind was numbed immediately and it drifted away on memories that were fake as they could be.

Deidara looked confused at Itachi and the woman. Y/n had frozen on the spot and looked straight into Itachi's eyes. Itachi's hand still on Y/n's shoulder as he looked you straight back into the e/c eyes.

Deidara averted his gaze to the Itachi standing next to him and after a second it vanished in a cloud of white smoke. Shadow clone.

Your knees buckled and Itachi quickly moved his hand from your shoulder to your waist, catching you before you could fall. Your eyes were still open but it was clear as day that you were trapped in your own mind. The pupils were dilated and just a small rim of your e/c irises was visible.

During all of this, you never moved an inch. In your mind, Itachi's genjutsu showed you all kind of loving non-existing memories. You as the two of you just started dating were real ones but he filled your mind with fakes. As if he never had left you and had taken you with him when he joined the Akatsuki.

Itachi lovingly closed your eyes with hands and before he took off his cloak.

He wrapped your almost naked body in it and took a moment to scan your visage. The thick eyelashes were closed and your face had a relaxed expression, reminding Itachi how you looked like when you were asleep.

His heart fluttered by the idea that soon he would be waking up next to you again and he couldn't wait anymore to bring you to the hideout. He pressed a soft kiss on your forehead and lifted you up bridalstyle. 

*The damaged was done already, time to head back.*

"Let's go Deidara."