The untold story of Y/n and Asuma - Part 3

[A/n: Hello my lovelies!! This chapter needs a bit of an explanation. As all the [Untold story between Asuma and Y/n] chapters do, this is written in the past. This chapter in particular takes place about 6 or 7 years before the start of this book. Just to let you know! If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in a comment or drop me a PM. Author-chan out!]

Asuma was true to his word. He never really left me. Whenever he had a mission, he would drop by to let me know. Whenever he was at home, he would reach out to me and we would hang out.

Although it was clear that we weren't in a relationship and that we wouldn't be either, we still couldn't dismiss the physical reaction we had on one another.

The sex was animalistic. I didn't think it would be possible to ever have this much sex. Hot, mind-blowing at that sex and that I couldn't get enough of. Whenever I went to visit Asuma and he wasn't wearing a shirt, I lost all sense of what was good and what was wrong and I jumped him. And not once had Asuma rejected me or stopped me from jumping him. If anything, I had the same effect on him too. One could think Asuma was using me but to be honest. I was using him. People were a good distraction from Itachi but no one and I mean no one was as successful in silencing my inner demons as Asuma.

If he came over to my place and I was dressed in a tight shirt and sweat pants, it was guaranteed that those clothes would end up on the ground in a matter of minutes. Although I did always remember to lock the door, not wanting a similar situation with Yamato. And we were in just that kind of situation right now.

I moaned softly as Asuma's lips moved from my lips towards the spot in my neck that made shivers of pleasure run over my spine. His shirtless chest was resting heavily on top of mine but I welcomed the feeling of a warm human body close to mine. "D-did you lock t-the door?" I moaned as my hands ran through the dark locks. Asuma grunted lowly, the vibrations tingling over my skin and making me more hungry for his touch. "Not yet," Asuma mumbled, his teeth grazing over skin until they caught my earlobe. "I don't want to get up."

I grinned and bucked my hips up, rubbing myself against the growing bulk in his pants. "Do you want to get caught and face Yamato's anger?" I joked as my hands took hold of the dark strands and pulled his head back, giving him a grin. "He forgave us once. I don't think he'll do it a second time."

Asuma groaned but moved off me and made his way to the door. The way his broad shoulders and back were illuminated by the sunlight made drool form in my mouth. Man-candy. Nothing more and nothing less but it was the best damn piece of man-candy I had ever seen. I silently rose to my feet and hurried after Asuma, discarding my shirt and pants as I went.

He flipped the key and turned around to be met with a kneeling me, who eagerly pulled his pants and boxers down and immediately took his dick into my mouth. "Fuck! Y/n," Asuma groaned as he leaned his back against the door and closed his eyes in pleasure. His hands gathered my hair into a ponytail, keeping it tightly wrapped around his large fist as he guided my head forward and back. My hand slid up his leg and I cupped his balls extracting a low growl from Asuma as he plunged himself forward.

I gagged all over his dick but Asuma either chose to ignore me or simply didn't register. His moves were harsh and animalistic, chasing his release frantically. "Almost... S-so close," Asuma panted as he increased his pace to inhumane. I wrapped my hand around the shaft, moving it at the same pace as my mouth. Asuma let out all sorts of lewd noises until he couldn't take it anymore. He bit his fist, trying to keep in the noises that he desperately wanted to let out. His loud shot into my throat with small waves. I swallow but some of it landed in the corner of my mouth and small drops fell down to my chest, creating a small white puddle.