Let the fun begin

Time had been frozen. Kakashi was kneeling before you, in his hand a square velvet box with an amazing ring in it. The band was white gold and a blue jewel was the blue center of the ring, shining away under the lights of the stage.

It took you a second to process his question until your heart answered your question for you. "Yes! Yes Kakashi, I will marry you! " you yelled excitingly.

Kakashi smiled and took the ring from the box, slipping it on your finger before enveloping your body in a hug.

You heard a few cheers from the crowd, a very distinctive blonde who was screaming "Go Kakashi-sensei!" for example but it didn't matter. You enjoyed Kakashi's warm and strong arms around your frame. You leaned back a bit and pulled Kakashi's face down, placing your lips on his, kissing him through the mask.

You could feel Kakashi's lip curl up in a smile through the mask but it didn't matter. What mattered was that you remembered that you loved this man with your whole being and that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with him.

If you were in charge, that moment would have never ended but Naruto, Sakura and the others stormed onto the stage, pulling you and Kakashi in a group hug that was bone crushing, sending both you and Kakashi in a laughing fit. You were so occupied with everything and everyone around you, that you failed to notice a certain long-haired blond, staring at you intently.

Deidara was standing not too far from the stage. He had dumped his Ataksuki cloak and his blue eyes were fixed on your form, hidden behind several bodies blocking his view. He could just make out your (h/l) (h/c) colored locks and your shining (e/c) orbs in the middle of the small crowd that hat gathered on the stage.

Deidara needed to plan his next move carefully because it was more than clear that you would be in the presence of the copy cat ninja all the time.

But orders are orders and leader-sama had order Deidara to bring you back to the hide-out. With or without your consent.

Deidara also had plans for you, for he could not forget the sight of you, standing before him and Itachi, dressing in only your undergarment.

How your lean but curved body had fallen into a battle stance while you were determined to fight of the both of them. The memory sent a shiver through Deidara's body, making his member twitch in his pants.

One way or another, Deidara would get you to come back to the Akatsuki, but before you would return, Deidara would have some fun in ravishing your body.

Back on stage, you were still surrounded by friends and loved ones, pulling you into hugs, congratulating you with your engagement with Kakashi. It took some time but finally, Yamato was standing in front of you, giving you his brightest smile. He pulled you into a bone-crushing hug which you gladly returned. "I'm happy for you [name]-chan, but you have to promise me one thing."

You pulled back from the hug, linking eyes with Yamato. He had his scary facial expression on and a shiver ran down your spine until you noticed that his gaze was not directed to you but to someone standing behind you.

"Promise me that you will take good care of her."

To hands snaked around your waist and clothed lips pressed against your cheeks before a husky voice replied. "You don't even have to ask me that Tenzo. I will always take care of [name]."

You could only assume that Yamato and Kakashi were exchanging looks until you saw Yamato relax his face and smile. "And you need to take good care of Kakashi-senpai. He tends to be a little reckless on missions."

You chuckled at Yamato's comment but was quickly silenced by Kakashi lips. They brushed your earlobe, sending shivers down your spine before he whispered in your ear, "I will take extra good care of you when we come home."

Your womanhood instantly throbbed and you desperately wanted to turn around to pull Kakashi in for a passionate kiss. But how much you wanted to act upon the pool forming in between your legs, you couldn't. One, there were too many people around, especially youngsters. Two, if you would kiss Kakashi, you would most definitely lose yourself and things would heat up too fast for you to handle. For once, Naruto and his loud mouth were a blessing, because it broke the moment, returning you to planet earth.

"[Name]-sensei! You never told us you could sing!" Naruto shouted and he stepped in front of you, accompanied by Rock Lee. Both the boys had anime-hearts in their eyes which lead you giggling.

"I don't have to tell you everything Naruto. Some things are better as a surprise." You linked eyes with Kakashi, sending him a seductive gaze, biting your lip, remembering that it got him excited. You noticed Kakashi swallow harshly before he slid an arm around your shoulder and pulled you close. "Thank you all for congratulating us but we have to get home now."

The group of youngest erupted in complaints but the older ninja's around you gave suggestive smirks and chuckles, making you blush. Kakashi hand wandered off lower until it rested on your bum, giving it a gentle squeeze almost making you yelp.

You took in a staggered breath before stepping away from Kakashi's embrace. "Let's go home Kakashi. I'm ready for bed" you told him in your most seductive voice. Kakashi never moved faster. He picked you up bridal style, said a quick "Later everyone" and poofed away to your front door. 

Kakashi opened the door without lowering you to the ground. The door slammed into the frame and before you knew what happened, Kakashi had moved you from in his arm in such a way that your legs were now wrapped around his waist. Your body was pressed against a wall, with Kakashi's erection firmly pressed against your core.

Let the fun begin...

[A/n: This chapter is, excluding the author note, exactly a thousand words. Ooooo and there a lemon🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋  chapter on the way... You never would have guessed that! 

And now for Author-chans sick-sense-of-humor.... I which room you will never find an Uchiha meeting? ----> The Livingroom.... (Stole this joke but don't remember where... *Shamefull headbend)]