Mister and Misses Hatake!

[A/N: Sorry for the long wait peeps, but I'm back :) *Hip Hip Hoe-ray!* To make up for the long wait and to celebrate us becoming Kakashi's significant other *Another Hip Hip Hoe-ray!* a lemony chapter. I hope you'll enjoy! Author-chan out!]

It was a happy gathering in the hallway next to the small chapel. Our group of friends was a happy bunch but I couldn't shake the feeling that I was missing someone very important in my life. I searched the depths of my brain, trying to pinpoint why I couldn't shake this feeling until a familiar voice echoed through the hall.

"Mister and Misses Hatake! Did you seriously get married without me?!"

I shrunk on Kakashi lap and turned a bright shade of red. In front of the wheelchair was Yamato. His hands were folded in front of his chest and his foot was tapping the floor in an impatient manner. He was making his scary face and both Sakura and Naruto must have thought the same as me because I could see them tremble as well.

I knew what Yamato was doing and it was working. I hated the face he could make.

"I-I'm so sorry Yamato... It was so sudden and we-"

Before I could finish my apology I was lifted from Kakashi's lap and pulled into a crushing hug by Yamato. "You died..." Yamato whispered with his face pressed against my neck. I could feel something wet on my collarbone and I knew he was letting out a few tears. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly. In all my time I was so worried about Kakashi and the kids, and after that too consumed by the promise of a quick marriage that I had forgotten all about my best friend (Well technically it was Author-chan who had forgotten about Yamato... Poor woody :( Sorry Peeps...)

"Yamato it's okay. I'm fine, just tired" I tried to console him but he never let go of me and he didn't lift his head. If I knew one thing about male shinobi it was one thing, they didn't like to show emotions. I could feel small shocks run through Yamato's spine as he tried to keep in his cries and tears but he was failing and I could feel tears fall from my own eyes as well. It didn't matter of my make up was ruined, I couldn't care of I was staining my skin and Yamato's fest, right now I only cared that all the people that I hold so dearly were safe an close by.

"If you ever die again, I'll bring you back, only to kill you myself. Am I very clear (y/n)?" Yamato threatened, his face still buried in the side of my neck. I chuckled and pulled myself back from the embrace. "Crystal Yamato-niisan." I teased as I quickly pecked his cheek, quickly wiping away a few stray tears on his cheeks.

Yamato used his thumbs to wipe away my own tears but my eyes kept stinging as he looked down at me. His dark eyes drilling themselves in mine. We stayed quiet but we were talking without words as we did so many times before until I finally was the first to break it. "I'm truly sorry nii-san," I whispered in a small voice, my eyes falling to the ground. Yamato cupped both my cheeks and pressed a loving kiss on my forehead. "I'm not mad anymore, but I was furious when I heard that you died. Never do this to me again (y/n)."

Kakashi had given us a second before he rose to his feet and wrapped an arm around my waist when Yamato let go of me. "We really are very sorry Yamato. I'm afraid we've gotten carried away by the moment," Kakashi apologized towards my best friend.

"Well if it took not including me in your wedding to get you to call me Yamato, I guess it was worth it," Yamato joked as he let out a chuckle. I could see a smile appear under Kakashi's mask, his lips curling up as he pulled my body against his, his hand lingering in my hip. "Okay, remind me to exclude you out of my next wedding" Kakashi grinned, earning himself a harsh elbow in the ribs from me making him groan.