The story of the sharingan

(Kakashi's pov)

I was the first to reach the place Hinata had pointed out. It was a ruin. The remainders of a former meeting spot stood lonesome against the dark and rainy background. Smoked rose up from the small mountains of rubble and I was just shocked by the massive sight of destruction before me.

Pakkun and I immediately started searching and we were quickly joined by the others as they looked for Y/n and Sasuke but we found nothing. A few drops of blood rested against a remainder of a wall and I feared that Y/n was hurt but Pakkun shook his head.

"It isn't her blood, although I do smell her scent," He said as he looked around before he turned to face me again. "She was here but her scent isn't leading anywhere. I don't get it."

"Hinata, did you see Lady Fukurō here earlier?"

The young girl shook her head in denial and I could see her lip quiver. "She wasn't here Kakashi-sensei."

This situation was becoming weirder and weirder and my jaw clenched. What had happened that Y/n no longer was in her summons company? And where was she now? The worry was started to tug on my heart and mind and I felt myself lose my composure. And I would have lost it, if it wasn't for Naruto's hand on my shoulder.

"We'll find her Kakashi-sensei," he said with determination lacing his voice. "She can't have gone too far. We just have to look."

The other nodded and Tenzo was quick to take the lead and assign everyone their own direction to look in. The small groups remained the same as they all started to look for my missing beauty.

I watched as they all moved away from me, scattering in all sorts of directions as I looked at the large Uchiha crest on the damaged wall that was still standing. Even in this mess, the red and white fan stood proudly.

It reminded me of all Uchiha's I had ever known. All of them, not a single one excluded, was a proud member of the once so feared clan.

The nostalgia of the place wasn't lost on me. This was without a doubt an old meeting place. The sort of spot the Uchiha clan had used to have their secret rendezvous where they planned their coup de tete. I let my hand slid over the wall when a sudden flash appeared before my closed Sharingan.

A dark world with uneven floors. faint lighting from somewhere high in the ceiling that I couldn't see. On one of the uneven platforms laid a familiar form. I couldn't see her face but the (h/c) locks that were around her head were unmistakenly hers. The small hand with the ring on her finger that matched the one on my own.

Slowly the familiar form moved. She didn't look hurt but her moves were slow and careful as if her muscles were sore. She looked around, searching for something until realization hit her. "Kakashi!"

"Y/n-chan!"

I placed both my hands on the cold and wet stone, hoping I would get another flash with some lead on how I could find her. But no matter how hard I tried, no new flashes came to me. Her voice still echoed through my mind. The pain and desperation were not hidden for my trained ear when it came to her.

And so my own despair grew rapidly. How the hell could I have lost her again?

(Readers pov)

Where ever I currently was, I couldn't find a way out. The room seems to stretch into infinity. Not a wall in sight. Just the uneven levels that formed the flooring and nothing more. It was cold in whatever space this was and my breath came out in small little puffs of white.

"Let me out dammit!" I screamed as I tried to find a direction on where to turn to.

"Tsk tsk tsk," a voice suddenly whispered behind me. "So impatient."