Chapter 92 - Speechless

NEW COVER! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

**

Lily's POV

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" I ask Harry.

I sit in between his legs, both of us facing out towards London with Harry's arms wrap around me.

Harry and the rest of the boys are leaving for their first show tomorrow. Even though their show isn't until Wednesday night, they're scheduled to fly out early for rehearsals.

"Yeah, but I'd be more excited if you were going with me."

I smile and turn my head on his shoulder to nudge it against his neck. "I wish I could, babe. I really do. Just take lots of pictures for me, okay?"

"Why? You have enough pictures of me? You need more?"

I laugh and lightly smack his shoulder. "I meant of Colombia. Of course, it wouldn't hurt if you were in all of the pictures."

He laughs with me. "I will. I promise. We'll FaceTime so I can pretend to be your tour guide."

My smile widens. "I would love that. I think you'll be five hours behind, though."

"That's perfect. As were sightseeing, you'll be in bed getting ready to sleep."

I laugh. "That's true."

Silence fills the air as I turn back to look at the view, Harry tightening his arms around me and kissing the top of my head.

"You'll tell me if you have time off, right? I would really love to take you on tour with me."

I look down at his hands that my own fingers are playing with.

"Of course I will."

Suddenly, a thought that keeps escaping me comes to mind.

"Harry, can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course. What is it?"

"So, after I finished the song with Ed, he showed it to his management and he said that they want to hear more from me. Ed said that I would just need to record some songs first and then we can go from there about where I want to go with it."

"That's great, Lily. You're going to do it, right? Record your songs, I mean."

I start playing with his fingers once again in wariness.

"I mean, I want to. It's always been my dream to record my songs."

Silence.

"What's got you worried, baby?"

Harry's so good at reading me, even when I try my hardest to hide it.

"I don't know. I guess I just look at Ed's success and even yours, and it scares the hell out of me. Just being friends with Ed and being your girlfriend already gives me attention from the media that I'm still not used to. I can't even think about what's going to happen when it's my own success. I want nothing more than to put my music out there, share it with other people and play my songs in front of others. I'm just scared out of my mind about the other stuff."

"I understand. But let me tell you something. Those 'other stuff' that you're worried about? It's not going to matter when you realize that you're doing what you love to do. Those things are going to be in the back of your mind when you're up there on that stage sharing your music with your fans. It'll be hard at first but, like you said, you have Ed as your best friend and me as your boyfriend who will do anything and everything to make sure that you can handle it. Even though I know you're strong enough to do this by yourself, I'll always be there for you."