Chapter 117 - Provoke

*Smut warning!*

**

Lily's POV

The show was going great. All of my friends look like they're having fun, singing along, dancing. It was more than halfway through and I've been singing and dancing along with them the entire time. However, I've been careful since the show started. With the fight that we had, I knew that I had to be wary of what I'm doing.

After a little talk with Marcus, I made sure to stand with the girls to make sure that Harry wouldn't get upset if he would see me standing beside Marcus. Or any of the other guys, really. Marcus understood and didn't have a problem with it. He still feels bad for what happened so he doesn't mind at all.

I didn't want to get Harry worked up on stage. I wanted him to have fun. And he was. He was his cheeky self as usual, throwing stuff at us - well, mostly at me, shouting witty comments, singing parts of songs to me. And, of course, when it came to our song, he had sung the majority of it with his eyes locked on mine.

As the song finished, he blew me a kiss before him and the others get up to start the next song. I was singing along with Eleanor and Sophia when I look up and see Harry picking up something from the floor. I thought it would just be something a fan threw at them but when he holds it in front of him and starts walking towards me with a smirk on his face, I realize what it is.

A water gun.

My eyes widen and I start taking a couple of steps back. I try to hide behind Eleanor but she pushes me, knowing that she does not want to be on the receiving end of the water gun. I look up and see Harry pointing to someone behind me and mouthing something and I turn my head to see Andy smiling and walking up to me.

I know what's happening, and before I can run away, Andy grabs my arms and pushes me forward. I know I have no chance in escaping so I just bring my hands up to cover my face. Not a second later, I feel the cold water hitting me.

I squeal as the water sprays me and I hear everyone laughing all around me, even some of the fans. I'm being completely drenched from head to toe, the water from my hair running down to my face.

Of course I'm a bit pissed. I don't have a change of clothes and the show's not even done yet. And I would bet all my money that my makeup is completely ruined now.

Finally, it stops and I put on the hardest glare I have and point it at Harry. However, it doesn't affect him at all as he throws his head back laughing, his hand clutching at his stomach. I wipe the water from my face and try to wring some of it from my shirt.

Everyone's still laughing, including Harry, so I try to find something to throw at him. I spot a stuffed bear on the ground by the edge of the stage and I quickly grab it and throw it at Harry. Luck seems to be on my side because it hits Harry rights on his face, instantly making him stop laughing with a dumbfounded expression on his face.

Everyone's now laughing at him and then I hear the entire stadium getting louder. I look up at the screen and realize that the camera had caught the whole thing, letting everyone witness what I had done.

Good. Karma's got my back.

Even though I'm still a little pissed, I can't stop myself from laughing with everyone and now it's Harry's turn to glare at me. He picks up the bear and throws it at me but misses before he pouts and walks back to the middle of the stage.

For the rest of the show, I decide to be a bit dramatic, not singing along to the songs, not dancing, not reacting to Harry when he would interact with us. Again, it does nothing to throw him off because he just smirks at me the entire time.